St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Excellent scrub

I adore this product, I have been using this product for years. The scrub has enough granules to remove dead skin and is gentle enough to not irritate the skin. I use this product weekly to keep my skin smooth. Great product at a great price!

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Best face product

This product was the amazing It cleans the pores, makes the skin soft and you only need a small
    Amount applied it leaves my skin smelling so nice and would definitely buy again

Suffolk, United Kingdom

This is a staple!

This is a staple in my bathroom. I love all the diffrent masks and scrubs that are now available but I have been using this product since I was 13 and it hasn’t let me down yet!

August 05, 2019

Great price, great product!

This product was the first exfoliating product I bought on my own. I nhi purchased it from dollarama and I didnt know if I made a good choice, but i tried it and it does exactly what it says. It cleans the pores, makes the skin soft and a little goes a long way. It smells good, its not overpowering so you dont get a headache from it. I recommend this product especially if your on a budget.

0.8/5

August 05, 2019

I've always heard terrible things about this scrub stuff about it creating micro-tears and stuff so I've always stayed away from it one day my mom bought it so I was like maybe let's try it and I hated it and so did my mom felt terrible on my skin and it was super irritating as well

Soft skin...check!

I purchased this product because I had a fading tan and I was starting to look splotchy...like dirty splotchy! I went to Mexico in February and got some major sun and coming back to a cold winter did not bode well for my skin. When I starting to look like I had some strange skin disease I figured it was time to let go on my tan and exfoliate. I purchased this product on Amazon and I am truly happy I did. It was perfect for my face and even used it all over by body. It is just the right texture - not too grainy where you feel like you are using sand paper and not too soft like a body wash. I was able to scrub off all the dead skin and start to look normal again (not dirty)!. It smells great too!
    For the price you cannot go wrong!
    Tip - I used a scrubbing glove with it.

August 02, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

New Face who’s this?

I never struggled with acne now at my age 25 I started getting those little bumps 😤 on my face I tried so many things out here but nothing work. When I read the reviews on this I said why not??? Well this is a LIFESAVER 😉 my face is back to normal🙌🏼

August 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Will buy again

This smells amazing! It leaves your skin feeling refreshed clean and soft. This has been my go to scrub for a while. I would recommend this to anyone price is good too.

July 30, 2019

Need It

IT feels amazing while its on your skin. It makes you skin feel fresh and soft so it very effective. It comes at a very affordable price as well so anybody can buy it. You skin feels amazing after putting this own.

July 30, 2019

Love it

Feels very nice on your skin and it is very effective! My skin feels so refreshed afterwards and I love the feeling. Highly recommend worth the price and feels amazing after washing it off