St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Good but not amazing

The product is really interesting and i love to use some exfoliating during the shower, nevertheless the product isn’t that great and doesn’t scrub that well

Fresh and Clean

This is my definite go-to facial cleanser. First thing in the morning it wakes me up and makes my face feel healthy and clean. The apricot pieces provide enough texture that you can scrub your face and feel satisfied that it is actually doing something. I've have a reduction to blackheads and my previous acne scars have been lightening.

not the safest

this scrub def makes your your face baby soft after but its too rough for the skin. the price is right if you want a physical exfoliator but wouldnt purchase again

May 06, 2020

Good but not for your face

Use this product on your body as a gentle exfoliator. I find that if used on the face it can leave a greasy residue that may clog pores. Also I find that the scrub may be too abrasive for the face and especially sensitive skin. Other than that it works and smells great .

Hard to rinse off

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the first skincare product I ever remember using. I loved the feeling of the scrub and how soft the product left my face feeling. However, I recently purchased the scrub again and found it difficult to completely rinse off my face. Small pieces of the scrub are left behind even after rinsing my face completely. I will probably use the rest of the tube on my legs instead of my face.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Face Scrub fail but great body scrub

I've been using this product for years, as a body Scrub believe it or not 🙅‍♀️. I feel like the exfoliator is too harsh for my sensitive skin and it seemingly clogs my pores, but I love using it on my body and feet in the winter months when your skin is more dry and in need of a bit of harsher exfoliation.

Harsh on skin

I used to love this product as a pre-teen and used it all the time. However, now that I'm in my 20s I have realized how harsh it is on my skin. It gives a pretty coarse scrub, but does has a great price point. Overall, I would say to tread cautiously if buying. Would not recommend for sensitive skin!

Affordable price

St-ives is a great product and the price is affordable,I have oily skin!especially in the summer my skin is very oily so I use ST IVES to exfoliate my skin and control my oily skin it leaves my skin smooth.

May 03, 2020

St. Ives Deep cleansing

St. IVES exfoliating facial scrub reaches deep into the skin. I feel clean and fresh after using it. I have an oily face and forms acne easily but with this my face has been less oily and acne is forming seldomly. Thumbs up for this product.

May 03, 2020

Affordable and efficient

I love this scrub, it's my go-to whem I need a basic exfoliant and I don't want to break the bank. No harsh perfumes or anything like that. Exfoliates well without overdrying, great for the summer when we use a lot of sunscreens and pores get clogged ip.