St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 23, 2018

Works awesome

This scrub worked excellent, great value over others that cost much more for the same or less result. My skin felt so smooth and clean, rinsed off great. This is my go to before bed every night.

December 23, 2018

Great product but....

Not a huge fan of this particular scent. Having said that, it is still a very good, effective, and helpful exfoliator. Will buy again but maybe a different scent.

December 19, 2018

Simply the best!!

IVES APRICOT scrub has been around since i can remember. It feels like its working when you use it. Leaves your skin feeling clean and rejuvenated. You dont need to use alot.

December 19, 2018

Fantastic facial scrub

My favourite facial scrub product. Does an amazing job, I always feel like I'm getting a deep clean; but very gentle to my super sensitive skin! Will purchase again

LOVE THIS ONE!!

I have been using this apricot scrub for the longest time!
    It truly is amazing and it works!
    It doesn’t cost too much and it is a great portion. St-Ives apricot scrub works superbly and I will continue to buy it for a very long time! I love this one!

Great Product

I really enjoy using St Ives scrub. I find that it really helps to clean my face and I like the scent. It rinses off easily and my skin feels soft. I would buy it again.

Great Product

Great product my husband brought it home one night. He has very sensitive skin and found the exfoliant to be gentle but cleansing at the same time. The product smelt great and left your skin feeling super soft.

2.0/5

December 09, 2018

Too rough!

I tried this for a few months. I thought it felt a bit rough on my skin but didnt think much if it. After a few months the lady at the small noticed my skin wasnt looking as good as it used to. She said the apricot scrub was making tiny tears in my skin. I have since switched to a honey scrub and have noticed a huge difference.

December 07, 2018

That smell though

I love this so much because after i use it i feel so nice. plus the smell makes me feel so clean and pretty. I would recommend this to everyone. It is so smooth.

December 07, 2018

Makes my skin feel great

I understand that this scrub does an amazing job at getting rid of dead skin. Personally I find it to be much to aggressive though, and have concerns it is damaging the good skin as well. A dermatologist friend told me to never use it field just that reason. I would prefer for my wrinkle to come naturally not because I damaged my good skin.