St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 17, 2009

I dont have very sensitive/complex/problematic skin *touchwood* Just needed something for my daily routine. Picked this up from my mum and loves the smell and the baby soft skin I get after using it. Got one for myself, too. Fantastic and keeps you feeling all apricoty/peachy fresh :)

April 13, 2009

I found this product to work great. If you want your face feeling clean and free of dead skin as well as other things, you should use the St. Ives apricot scrub to exfoliate your face. I love this stuff.

April 09, 2009

GEt it! this works so well adn smells great!

April 09, 2009

I love this product, but if you have sensitive skin using it everyday might start to irritate your skin. I find using it twice a week with a normal facial cleanser the rest of the time keeps my skin from getting red.

March 27, 2009

i love this product. i got it last week and have been using it every other day and have already seen changes to my skin..my skin is softer and has less blackheads than before. i am completely satisfied with this product and will buy again when i run out.

March 27, 2009

I didn't really notice too much of a difference between my skin with the scrub or without, I tried it for two weeks, just to make sure, and still no difference at all. I think maybe I didn't have the problem that the scrub was adressing in the first place. St Yves may work for someone else, but not for me.

March 26, 2009

Why did it take me so long to buy this ? I use it every time I apply self tanner on my face about 3x a week. I truly recommend this!

March 10, 2009

This is a wonderful scrub. It is great for a few days a week or even everyday. It made my skin feel soft and helped get rid of many rough spots. I bought this product once a few months ago and haven't turned back yet. I use it every day!

March 07, 2009

I do not use this product on my face, as I feel it is too rough. However, I feel this product is wonderful as a body exfoliator! I use all over to remove dead skin and rough spots.

1.8/5

March 06, 2009

As an esthetician this product haunts me. ANYTHING is better than this. The crushed shells have sharp edges that actually slice the skin microscopically. This is what causes the irritation people talk about. It's scrapes your skin and if you're acneic at all it creates little lesions for bacteria to enter. Redness, itchiness and dryness are so common. We would have so many people come in for facials with those issues and find out that they're using this product.
    Yes it does smell fantastic. Delicious even. That does not mean you should use it on your face! There are so many better exfoliants out there. Try to stay away from anything with crushed shells in them.