St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 29, 2019

Good product

I use this all over my body as I have a condition called keratosis polaris (aka chicken skin). When I use the scrub on my skin, it leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed.

July 29, 2019

I love this

I love how fresh and smooth my face feels after exfoliating my skin. It leaves my face feeling great and healthy and as a plus it smells wonderful! Definitely recommend

July 28, 2019

One of the best products ever

Gentle enough to be used daily but every time I am surprised by the results, my face become instantly brighter and super soft. 😍😍. And the smell is pretty sweet as well.

I have repurchased

A very good exfoliating face wash, great consistency and leaves your skin feeling fresh and lighter! I would just change the scrubbies in this to something that is not plastic. That’s the only thing I’d change. I still really recommend this face scrub

Great

I love this stuff especially when i had really bad ache it helped clear it up perfectly while still having nice skin. It gives a fresh apricot smell to your face.

July 27, 2019

Wonderful

I love this product. I can’t find it anywhere so I stopped using it. But it is amazing and smells so good. I would definitely purchase this product again!

Amazing and budget friendly

I’ve been using this scrub for years. I have had problematic skin, very acne prone, since my teen years (I’m almost 30) and ever since I started using this product I haven’t had any crazy breakouts. I still do get a pimple or two here or there, especially around my period but no crazy breakouts. The smell is great and the price is even better. It doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin either. Huge life saver and confidence booster.

July 26, 2019

Fresh looking skin in just one use

I usually scrub my face once a week. This apricot scrub is soo good , one can actually feel a fresh , clean looking skin in one use. I would recommend not to scrub a lot if you have acne. But i gently scrub in circles when i do have acne. A must have and great value.

Works for me

I have enjoyed this facial cleanser since I was a teen. Find that it’s effective in cleansing my skin without drying it out. Smells ok and I like the exfoliants in it. Definitely recommend it.

Too Abrasive!

This product is waaay too rough on the skin! If you have oily or acne prone skin, this will make it worse. It might be okay to use on the body but definitely not on the face.