St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

Love it!

Have been using this for years now, always buying more!
    Product is amazing, price is great! My skin feels clean, soft and blackhead free!
    Also used as body and feet scrub.

March 19, 2019

Would be great for oily skin

I have dry skin and although I enjoyed this cleanser it was a little too drying for me. The smell is AMAZING and it cleans everything very well but my skin felt tight after! I needed to add extra hydration after to make up, which was kind of a bummer. Oily skin would be best with it

Best for less

I've been using this scrub for over 20 years. I've tried many others and always come back for this one because it work and the price is great! And it's easy to find in your local drug store.

Love it

I have been using this brand for years n tried this scrub n it's awesome it's works great n has a great price also for it I highly recommend it n will continue using this

March 19, 2019

I love the smell of this product

This has been one of my fave exfoliating scrub cleanser. I just wouldnt recommend it if u have breakouts! It will make your face worst so if you know you have pimples dont use. Or just rub it around the area of the pimple. But i still do recommend it it make my skin look fresh

Smells like heaven

I used to use this product years ago and was very happy with it then. As I evolved into trying more sophisticated brands/products, I completely lost track of this one. I was so happy to find it again. It works really well to exfoliate my face, smells GOOD and works very quickly. I use it in the shower and when washing my face at the sink. I’ve found some exfoliating scrubs to leave a very greasy residue after rinsing and this one definitely does not. It leaves a clean finish without drying out my skin. I highly recommend!

The best scrub!!

This is the best scrub I have tried. It exfoliate really good and my skin is very soft after use. I use it 3 times a week. I really recommend this product !!

Fresh Skin!!!

Amazing, been using since Christmas time and it has been my favorite yet!! My face feeling so clean and fresh afterwards!! Not a bad price under $7 CAD.

A very good scrub

I have used this product for the last 5 years and it’s one of the best scrub I have ever tried ! It exfoliates my skin and helps get rid of dead skin. I use it 2 times a week and my skin is very soft. I definitely recommend this product !!

Love this scrub

This is one of my favourite scrub of all. It is gentle yet exfoliates effectively. I like that I can feel the beads while exfoliating, makes me feel like it works better than others. Love the smell and texture.