St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 25, 2019

Wondrous

St. Ives isnt usually on the top of lists for people. I love this scrub I use it at least once a week and my face feels so refreshed and tight. I would recommend this to anyone who wants that feeling

Work awesome

I love Putting this on as a facemask and leave it on for about 15 to 30 minutes And then wash your face. Your Face so Smooth and soft.your boyfriend or husband will be all over you .

Saskatchewan, Canada

Bad.

After using this for three days I broke out in tiny whiteheads EVERYWHERE. The smell and affordability are nice, but it doesn’t suit my skin type well at all

Fabulous exfoliating scrub!

I have been using this brand for exfoliation for as long as I can remember! I am in love with this particular one! I have tried many scrubs but this one one works so well; it leaves your skin fresh, smooth and radiant! It has a nice natural light scent which I love! Great for all skin types.

United States

Love it!

I love this scrub you can actually feel it scrub. leaves your skin feeling smooth, sometimes I use it as a cleanser and scrub in one twice a week. Just wouldn’t use it on sensitive skin.

July 24, 2019

Great product for the price!

St.Ives exfoliating scrub is one of the best scrub at low price. Feels fresh, smell good and doesn't irritate dry and sensitive skin. I also find it useful for acne breakouts.

Review St-Yves fresh skin

This product is incredible is almost get all my acne away and my skin is no smooth every time I use this ! It’s not that hard for the skin even if i had acne i wasn’t bleeding and it’s so fast to use !
    I wouldn’t recommend this product to a person that have really sensitive skin but for everyone else this is perfect if you want a clear skin and also the place I buy it it’s only 3.97$ !So cheap but so good

United States

So freshhh and clean

Once a week whenever I feel like my face needs some extra step into my skincare routine I would use this and right after I love how my face is so fresh and clean! I just feel like once a week is enough for me since this one is a deep exfoliator. I don’t want to over exfoliate my face, but if you feel like you need to exfoliate more than that, I would suggest you get a milder one from the same range and brand.

July 23, 2019

Love it

I love this product
    From st.ives. It smells very well, exfoliates well. Every time I use it my skin becomes very soft and clean. I would like to recommend this product to other people.

July 23, 2019

Best scrub

Has the best smell, the best exfoliation. The scrub is neither too soft nor too rough. Can even be used on my sensitive skin. This stuff is the best. I use it often.