St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Great value!!

This is my favorite facial exfoliator. The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering. If I need gentle exfoliation, I use it on my damp skin. When I need a bit more exfoliation, i use it on my dry skin and then rinse off. I use it every other day in the winter and it keeps my skin looking great. For the value, you can't go wrong!!

February 24, 2019

When you walk away after using this, it's with a refreshed f

Remember me telling you about my sister using this when I was just a child? Well, when I saw this at the store, I knew that I wasn't walking past it without it falling into my cart. I had to try it after watching my sister use it all those years. Once again, I LOVE THIS STUFF. It's 100% naturally sourced and it has a very fine grit to it. After massaging it around your face for a few minutes and rinsing it off, your face feels super clean and it tingles ever so slightly. I'm very happy that I tried it and I will definitely be buying it again.

My Go-to product

I use this almost daily and find it to be effective, yet gentle. The scent isn't overwhelming and the exfoliant isn't overly aggressive. It also seems like it's environmentally friendly. All in all, one of my favourites!

Even for older skin

I could spend close to $100 for exfoliant scrubs but instead, I choose St. Ives. It's effectiveness is more than worth the price! This leaves my skin soft and smooth with NO irritation!! I don't have to worry about my sensitive skin.

St ives

I love this product I use it all the time it helps prevent breakouts and keeps my skin soft and shiny! I really enjoy this product I love to suggest this to everyone!

Repeat buy!

This one is a staple! Not to tough as an exfoliator. I have large pores and I use this one twice a week. Doesn’t dry my skin, or leave it irritated. Love it

Great scrub

I love this scrub, I use it pretty much every night (I only use a little and mix with it water like a face wash) as my skin prefers mechanical exfoliation over chemical. It makes my face radiant and super smooth and I haven't broken out from it.

Pereft for cleansing skin

If you want a skin cleanser that leaves your skin soft and feeling fresh then this product is for you! This is my go to product for facial cleansers. It doesn't make me break out and leaves my skin super soft! I would recommend this to anyone.

Washington, United States

Its been my fav for years

Really im in love with this product.
    Gives u a very clean smooth nice skin .. I been using this for 10 years or more and its my Fav for sure .
    I'll recommend this for everyone who wants a nice clean skin .

Very good

of many brands I have used, I consider this the best. I think it's great to help with the removal of blackheads. leaves my skin soft and refreshing after use.