St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 18, 2019

My skin hasn't looked better!

The texture of this product is wonderful and made me fall in love with this. The product itself is very smooth and the grains that exfoliate your skin are so small you barely feel it when using it. The scrub isn’t too rough and it leaves my skin bright and soft. I use this product 1-3 times a week when I feel like my skin needs a boost of shine and to get rid of small impurities and especially those deep black heads. It smells great and I am seeing great results using this every week.

March 18, 2019

My new go-to facial scrub

i started using their body scrub a few years ago, and i was uber excited when they released a facial scrub! I find the exfoliating beads are just the right coarseness - i've used some before where the grain is too small and it hurts my face, or the grain is too big and it doesn't do the job. BUT THIS IS PERFECT! Small is not overly pungent, just a nice fresh fruit small that lingers. after effect is that i feel that my skin is refreshed and renewed.

Go to everytime!

This has been my go to cleanser for years! Everytime I try something new, I always go back to St.Ives! It really exfoliates my dry skin and leave my shin feeling soft!

Incredible Value

This is a product I have used for many years. Not only does it leave my skin incredibly soft it smells amazing. I will continue to purchase this product for a long time.

Good but average

If you want an inexpensive exfoliating scrub that works, get this. It’s not the best and it’s not the worst. The scrub smells nice and does a good job at exfoliating but it’s not for me.

Fresh feeling

I use it everyday in the shower! Love the way it makes my skin feels. It's inexpensive, effective and does the job. I highly recommend this product. Thank you

March 14, 2019

Go to face wash

The beads in this face wash are great because it exfoliates while providing moisture. Works well on sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed.

March 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

This is apart of my beauty line up. I personally use it every 3 days and I have oily to normal skin. I’ve been using this product for years and has always been a great one.

March 13, 2019

Very good value for money!!

this has a great texture and it really scrubs my face well. fresh smell makes me feel amazing too. it makes my face brighter and more evenly toned. for 6 $, it defnitely does job well done.

great skin

I bought this St Ives face scrub and I love it, works really great, my skin is very soft , fresh and clean, I even used it everyday with no issues, safe to use daily, really good