St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

LOVE IT

I love this facial scrub because it deep cleans removing all my dead skin cells and helping with my blemishes and breakouts it leaves my skin feeling soft and vibrant I would definitely recommend to anybody looking to change up their skin care routine

Love it

I have used this product for a few years now and I love it it makes a difference in my skin for sure! I would recommend it to all my friends and family!

Love it!

I've been using St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub for the last three years and I'll never stop! I love how my skin feels after using it. It does the job and does it well. I have tried a few others from the brand - I also like the grapefruit one, but the Apricot is my favourite!

My skin friend!

Its just a must as its micro beads sooth you giving an instant spa feeling as well clean you..To add its smell relaxes your nerves right away! Its my all time favourite!

April 11, 2019

Great facial scrub

This product is great for stubborn dry spots. It leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth. It also smells nice. When I need a good feel scrub this is the product that i go for.

Pour une peau propre

C’est une bonne option d’exfoliant ou nettoyant quotidien. Il nettoie bien les pores mais pas en profondeur, très deliquat pour la peau et douce fragrance

Been Using This For 3 Years LOVE IT

Started using this product 3 years ago and haven’t stopped since . Definitely leaves your face feeling clean and fresh , what I like the most is it doesn’t dry out your skin and leaves you feeling fresh

April 10, 2019

My forever ride or die exfoliater

I'll never stop using this. I love how scrubby it is. Does the job and does it well. There is a few others from the brand I alternate through depending on my mood. The green tea is another favorite or the grapefruit one too.

fragrance is wow

i use it long time ago in summer the fragrance is very cool you feel very fresh but the effectiveness is after u use every weak you got result in one month

LOVE the apricot scrub!

I use this product at least twice a week to keep the dead skin off of my face! I find the scrub is not to harsh but keeps my face feeling soft! I love the smell and the price point is great.