St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 08, 2019

Soft and smooth

I have been using this product for many years now. I enjoy how refreshed my skin feels after its use. The smell is not overwhelming and the bottle lasts a while since not a lot is needed with each use. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after.

1.0/5

May 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not good for your skin

I have been an esthetician longer than I haven’t. 😂 I can tell you these scrubs are too abrasive for your skin and they are loaded with chemicals! All around not good or safe for anyone’s skin.

May 03, 2019

Take the title "fresh skin" seriosuly

This scrub does not only smell good, but it exfoliates my skin and cleans it so well. Take the title seriously as it really does leave your skin feeling so fresh. I use this scrub every day and it is by far the best face scrub I have ever gotten.

May 03, 2019

Refreshed look in a bottle

Love this product one I use daily,does an awesome job to exfoliate my skin.Get rid of build up of dead skin cells,dirt,makeup etc.Give my face fresh,glow look and leaving my skin soft and not Irritated because I do have sensitive skin.

May 02, 2019

best scrub

this is the best i recommend this to anyone because it is awesome. i have bought this for all of my friends and family :)!!!!!!!!! they sll love it too !!!!!!!!!!!!

May 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

the best scrub ever

I LOVE ST IVES! THE BEST SCRUB EVER!
    Have been using this since I was a teenager
    so nice to get rid of all those awful dead skin cells
    and leaves skin refreshed and renewed<3

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smooth

As i have dry skin and eczema not alot works on my skin and i always get patches bit after using this only a couple of times my face seems to be really smooth and nice shinny looks nice and fresh

This product is a must!

This product is seriously amazing! Not only does it smell good, feel good, look appealing... but it leaves your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. The scent awakens your senses but also puts at into a relaxation while you enjoy the exploitation

gental face scrub

I have been using this product for well over 15 years, i have tried many other face scrubs most that cost much much more and were not comparable, this leaves your face nice and smooth, not dry.

April 30, 2019

Great scrub

I started using this due to my blackhead one not being in stock and absolutely love this product. I use it twice a week because my skin drys really fast.