St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

the best scrub ever

I LOVE ST IVES! THE BEST SCRUB EVER!
    Have been using this since I was a teenager
    so nice to get rid of all those awful dead skin cells
    and leaves skin refreshed and renewed<3

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smooth

As i have dry skin and eczema not alot works on my skin and i always get patches bit after using this only a couple of times my face seems to be really smooth and nice shinny looks nice and fresh

This product is a must!

This product is seriously amazing! Not only does it smell good, feel good, look appealing... but it leaves your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. The scent awakens your senses but also puts at into a relaxation while you enjoy the exploitation

gental face scrub

I have been using this product for well over 15 years, i have tried many other face scrubs most that cost much much more and were not comparable, this leaves your face nice and smooth, not dry.

Great scrub

I started using this due to my blackhead one not being in stock and absolutely love this product. I use it twice a week because my skin drys really fast.

April 30, 2019

I have used this as my daily wash for years.

I have acne and clogged pores so I use this daily as I find the exfoliating factor really deep cleans my pores. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after, so at below $5 I have felt compelled to keep buying it for years now. I also recommend it to friends because of the effectiveness and affordability.

Forever my product

I have been using this product for many years now. I enjoy how refreshed my skin feels after its use. The smell is not overwhelming and the bottle lasts a while since not a lot is needed with each use. Would definitely recommend this product to friends and strangers.

April 30, 2019

Smooth as a babies bottom

Love this product! Received as a gift and have been in love with this facial scrub since! The smell is lovely, the textures just right and it left my face feeling baby bottom soft

April 29, 2019

Not bad for the price - but a bit harsh

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of scrubs but this one will suffice. It's decent for what you pay - but overall, probably not the best product if you have super sensitive skin!

April 28, 2019

I would buy it again

I have been using St. Ives products for twenty years and have always been happy with them. They are cost effective and get the job done. I wish they would bring back the blue clay mask - haven't seen that in years and it was the most effective blackhead mask I have ever used.