St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 03, 2019

Love the smell

I originally bought this facial scrub just cause it smells so good... The bonus is that it works great to remove dirt and dead skin cells and it leaves your skin feeling soft.

September 02, 2019

nice product

a cheapest product that can help you feel fresh whole day. i usually carry it in my purse for most of the time. its great for pampering your skin. love it

August 30, 2019

I don’t recommend for sensitive skin

The st.Ives fresh skin scrub was quite rough on my skin and left my face quite red. I personally have sensitive skin but I think anyone who might not will still live this product. The scent is quite refreshing and it does a pretty good job for removing pores

August 30, 2019

Exfoliation done right!

I have found the holy grail of exfoliation! Many exfoliants can be rough and feel damaging however St.ives got this bang on! Not only does this product smell absolutely amazing but it is such a gentle but super effective exfoliant product. I was honestly blown away with how clean and fresh my skin felt and with sensitive skin I was so relieved with the fact that my skin did not suffer from harsh exfoliation. To top it all off the pricing is crazy affordable and well worth ever single penny. If you have not tried this product I highly recommend you get your hands on this holy grail ASAP!

Love it!

I love pampering myself with this facial scrub,its very effective, leaves skin soft. I have 2 in each bathroom,i love it that much. Treat yourself & your skin

One of my favourite!

I use this product in the shower 3 times a week. It makes my face feel less oily and fresh. I keep my skin makeup free and this product cleans the hard to reach creases. Easy to use!

Glow

Girl, honey boo boo child. If you want to glow like there's no tomorrow, you have to buy this scrub it gets rid of dead skin without making your skin feel irritated

August 28, 2019

I would purchase this product again in a heartbeat!!

Definitely suggest this facial scrub to anyone with acne or just someone who breaks out a lot. It's helped me with clearing my skin as I've used this product for years. Really happy with the results!! :)

Provincie Utrecht, Netherlands

Amazing

This is a very affordable product. Great facial scrub. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I also use this as a hand scrub. It will leave the back of your hands really soft. Not harsh at all.

August 28, 2019

Odeur et produit rafraîchissant!

First thing I noticed about this product is the smell...it smells very clean and fresh, a nice citrus aroma. The beads seem less abrasive than some other scrubs, I can't use it more than twice a week...I'm not sure if it's the product, or just the idea of exfoliation, but if I use it too often, my skin seems to break out. 2 seems to be my magic nu,her for facial exfoliation. It creams up nicely, and does leave your skin feeling very fresh and clean. A good less expensive alternative to some higher priced, nut no more effective brands. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)