St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 26, 2010

This is really my favorite facial scrub. The quality is top of the line and the price is so cheap. It's probably the cheapest scrub around with the best quality. I would say it's worth every penny and more.!

May 26, 2010

well......easily the best scrub around. leaves your skin feeling fantastic and moisturized, without being greasy at all! Affordable and great!

May 24, 2010

Great scrub for a great price. This leave my skin feeling squeaky clean and very soft. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

May 19, 2010

I've decided to try out this products due to the great reviews it has. I have combination skin, very oil in my T-zone and dry on my cheeks. I find the scent a bit too artificial to my taste. The price is very decent for the product. However, I find the beads too rough and harsh for my face. For that reason, I don't recommend this product for a facial scrub. (It is a good body scrub on the other hand!)

May 15, 2010

I have very dry,oily skin.I use this face scrub every day.It doesn't dry my face out like most scrubs do.When i am done using it ,my face is actually soft and smooth.I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

May 14, 2010

This is, hands down, the best exfoliator I have ever used.
    I use it in the shower on my face and all over my body.
    It exfoliates like CRAZY! You probably didn't even realize you had so much dead skin! It makes your skin extremely soft, and takes away all the flakes and dryness.
    It's not something you can use everyday though because it's very harsh on your skin (Unless you get the sensitive skin kind) to use so often.
    It's also great to use on your legs and armpits before shaving so your razor doesn't get as clogged up with deoderant, lotion, and dead skin.
    Like all exfoliants though, make sure to use a moisturizer immediately after use to make sure your skin doesn't dry out.

P.S. It's EXTREMELY cheap! I usually get mine at Walmart for $3 :D

May 10, 2010

This face cleanser is really a great bang for your buck. It works well to exfoliate the dead skin off with the tiny bits in the creme. I tend to use it every other day rather than daily since I don't like to exfoliate daily as I think the skin needs a break every other day. The scent is nice and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone. Sometimes a cleanser can throw my skin off balance and actually create break outs. This one doesn't do it at all so that makes it okay in my books.

May 10, 2010

I love the scent of this scrub! It definitely wakes up a night owl, in the morning. Haha!
    It really smoothed out my face even the first time using it, it felt clean and fresh and rejuvenated, I suppose.

I dont recommend using this on a daily basis though if you have sensitive skin. I got the sensitive skin kinda actually, and it dried my face out after using it like for 3 days, daily. Which is kind of frustrating.

All in all, it's great stuff. It's not too expensive, its good quality, smells great, and gets the job done. What more could anyone else ask for!

May 08, 2010

This product is awesome. Well other products are harmful to the skin and cause irritation, this goes on gently and is truly effective. It also helps diminish blemishes and pores.

May 07, 2010

I adore this scrub. I have sensitive skin and I can use this no problem. Although it feels rough while you're using it, the results are fabulous. My skin has never felt so clean and smooth. The price is definitely a plus as well as it's so reasonable. Definitely worth a try!!