St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Dermatologist Tested
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again!

I love this to exfoliate my face, I have used it for years. I use it 3 times a week and it leaves my skin smooth and free of all the dead skin! I buy this frequently and i dont think I will ever stop!

May 12, 2019

Just the best

It was gentle and refreshing my skin had a gentle glow to it, I found it to be refreshing both to my face and my mind. This did not irritate any part of my face I am finally satisfied with a facial scrub.

May 08, 2019

Sent bon

Laisse une super odeur sur la peau et la laisse fraîche et agréable au toucher.. Parfait pour nettoyer votre visage en profondeur. Très bon rapport qualité /prix

May 08, 2019

Soft and smooth

I have been using this product for many years now. I enjoy how refreshed my skin feels after its use. The smell is not overwhelming and the bottle lasts a while since not a lot is needed with each use. It’s such an affordable price and my skin feels soft and smooth after.

1.0/5

May 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Not good for your skin

I have been an esthetician longer than I haven’t. 😂 I can tell you these scrubs are too abrasive for your skin and they are loaded with chemicals! All around not good or safe for anyone’s skin.

May 03, 2019

Take the title "fresh skin" seriosuly

This scrub does not only smell good, but it exfoliates my skin and cleans it so well. Take the title seriously as it really does leave your skin feeling so fresh. I use this scrub every day and it is by far the best face scrub I have ever gotten.

May 03, 2019

Refreshed look in a bottle

Love this product one I use daily,does an awesome job to exfoliate my skin.Get rid of build up of dead skin cells,dirt,makeup etc.Give my face fresh,glow look and leaving my skin soft and not Irritated because I do have sensitive skin.

May 02, 2019

best scrub

this is the best i recommend this to anyone because it is awesome. i have bought this for all of my friends and family :)!!!!!!!!! they sll love it too !!!!!!!!!!!!

May 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

the best scrub ever

I LOVE ST IVES! THE BEST SCRUB EVER!
    Have been using this since I was a teenager
    so nice to get rid of all those awful dead skin cells
    and leaves skin refreshed and renewed<3

May 01, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Smooth

As i have dry skin and eczema not alot works on my skin and i always get patches bit after using this only a couple of times my face seems to be really smooth and nice shinny looks nice and fresh