St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 28, 2019

Good for feet but NOT for face!

I used to use this product when I was younger thinking I could scrub away my acne but it only made my dry skin worse. Whether you have dry, normal or oily skin I don't recommend this for your face or acne as its way too harsh for your skin. I stopped using this on my face but I still purchase it to use as a foot scrub and it works great.

June 27, 2019

I buy this regularly. Use it at least twice a week

I use this on a regular basis. Love it. My boyfriend uses it as well. My skin feels smooth and fresh and it’s very easy to use. Not oily and can be used daily

June 27, 2019

a must have

THis is a great product I have been buying for a very long time. It's not very expensive, but works very well! For the first time this year, I even tried it on my legs and feet for a quick spring exfoliation. it felt really nice.

June 26, 2019

Takes care of flaky skin

I have been using it for years. My skin dries out a lot and this is my go to for dry flaky skin. It immediately smooths out skin for makeup later on. I love this product

June 26, 2019

Nice

This scrub has a wonderful scent and works great. I apply once or twice a week for a deep cleansing and exfoliation. The price is ok and it can easily be found at Walmart. I recommend it and I will buy again.

Great face scrub

One of the best face scrubs leaving your skin feeling fresh & clean. Like having a really good facial but at home in the shower or not. It’s great with following up with the facial cream

St Yves appricot

Nettoie en profondeur, sensation de fraicheur sur la peau, rincage et application du produit facile, peu dispendieux rapport qualite-prix, un produit a essayer

KEEPS MY SKIN SMOOTH

This scrub keeps my face smooth, clean, and fresh with this scrub. The beads get rid of the dead skin cells and keep my face so smooth. Overall, i would recommend this product!

June 25, 2019

I will buy it again for sure!

I love this product, I use it daily. Your skin feels refresh and soft after. I find that it helps with the dark spots plus I don't get pimples or anything like that because the face gets a deep cleaning every day. I also used to get very dry skin around the nose area but not anymore.

June 24, 2019

A good deep cleanse

Its good but it kinda dries my face. I usually use a moisturizer after using this but I like it because it clears and brightens my face whenever i use it.