St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.3/5

August 16, 2019

Way to harsh.

I feel like this is one of those products every girl tries in her preteens and teens. It's not an expensive and y
    you can get almost anywhere. The biggest issue is how harsh it is on your skin. Even if you only use this exfoliator, once a week, it's still so harsh. the Grains are just to thick, yes, it will take off dry skin, but it will also take off a layer of skin with it. Which ends up aging your skin.

YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT

Je n’utilise que cet exfoliant depuis des années et je suis toujours satisfaite malgré les années. Il exfolie en profondeur et son odeur est douce et parfaite.

I liked this product.

I liked this exfoliating skin from St. Ives because it has a good smell of fruit and it is effective. It is natural. The price is good. So I will buy again.

The best exfoliator

Hands down, this is the best physical exfoliator out there. It works really well on my face. I use it every other night and the morning after my skin feels so fresh and new.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

goos scrub

I usually do not have any problems with any scrub, but this has a nice smell as well and a great texture. Face is super soft after use it. Can not thing any bad point of this.

United Kingdom

Lovely

I use this product a few times a week and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. It is a great exfoliate and smells so good. I love this product! It isn’t too rough and it makes exfoliating easy!

Amazing!!

I use it 2-3 times a week to get rid of dead skin and any impurities in my skin and it works wonders! Leaves my skin so soft and clean! It smells great and is gentle on the skin!

Une marque au top !

Je connais cette marque depuis l’année dernière et je CAPOTE ! Pourquoi ne l'ai-je pas essayé avant ? Je valide notamment cette gamme, elle est géniale ! L'odeur est aussi parfaite que son efficacité :)

August 14, 2019

Definitely a product worth buying

I have been using this for many years now and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin soft and well refreshed. I have tried other products and the results are not the same.

August 13, 2019

Best exfoliant for a good price

I have used this product for over 20 years, since I was a pre-teen. It is gentle enough to use every day on my sensitive skin, and smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh.