St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 14, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Amazing for acne!

I have been using this for 6 months now. I developed adult acne at the age of 29! At first I thought this would be a bit to harsh for my skin, but it really isn't. I use it every other day which to be honest is probably a bit more than I should! But my acne has improved so much after using this. It's well worth the money, it lasts ages to.

July 12, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Love it

Been using this scrub since so many years now. Its always been my go to. Love the texture and how effective it is. Also super cost effective. Definitely recommend

July 12, 2019

Unbeatable product!

I have sensitive skin and always worry before applying anything to my skin but this product truly deserves 5 stars. This is the best scrub I have ever used which takes care of my skin and does it work at the same time. Highly recommended!!

July 11, 2019

Great as a body scrub

I tried it on my face for a while but I found that it mainly just dried out my already super dry skin. I use it more as a body exfoliant especially in the winter when the skin starts flaking.

July 11, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Clearer skin

I love this facial scrub. Sometimes I get really flaky skin on my face that peels and this clears it right up and makes my skin tone even. I would definitely recommend getting this.

Barnet, United Kingdom

Facial Scrub

I love how using the scrub while showering removes dead skin. It also stimulates the blood flow to my face. Makes my face feels tingly and clean after use.

Cool product

I have a sensitive skin and I always use this product to exfoliate. I find it effective on my skin and leave it soft and smooth . I definitely buy this item and will recommend it to my friends .

July 09, 2019

I absolutely love this product and use it daily!

Whenever I use this product my skin is truly left refreshed and rejuvenated! I use in the shower and usually every night as I love how clean it makes my face feel. I used to have the worst oily T zone and I’ve noticed it has been so much better since using this product! Recommend to everyone, can’t beat the price!

St Ives apricot Facial scrub

I've been using this product for awhile now. It's better than getting an expensive facial.

Using the scrub while showering removes dead skin and in my opinion stimulates the blood flow to my face during my massaging the scrub into my face.

1.8/5

July 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Causes Micro-Rips in the skin?!?!

Horrible, if you would like to cause your face to age faster, and become wrecked for a soft face, then it’s your products. Would not recommend for anybody!