St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 05, 2019

Smooth and refreshing

After using the product my skin was refreshed and smooth. The smell was upbeat and my skin had a nice glow to it. Would recommend, and price is reasonable.

July 05, 2019

Love it

Best exfoliating ever. Apricot scrub is perfect! After using it my skin looked like baby skin. I recommended it for my family and my mom, sister and cousin don’t wanna think another product.

July 04, 2019

Clears up skin very well!

This product makes my skin feel smooth,refreshed,and soft. It has a very natural scent and it isn’t super rough(since it’s a scrub) unlike some other products.But if your really into all natural products this product does have alcohol in it just a warning. It’s very effective and would definitely recommend!

Very clean

I love all St.ives face wash. This one in particular has a very nice smell. Not to strong. The exfoliating beads feel lovely. It gives you a very clean feeling when finished. My favourite face wash.

2.2/5

Not good face scrub

This kind of facial scrub will leave microscopic tears in your skin which cause and accelerate the signs of aging. I love exfoliators but this one is a definite no for me

2.8/5

July 04, 2019

Too harsh. Exasperated skin problems.

While some people might find this scrub beneficial, I found it way too abrasive. It only aggravated my pimples and made my skin really dry which in turn made me very oily. Most dermatologists advise a gentle skin care regime and every since I switched to mild exfoliants (powders or chemical), my skin has been wonderful. It's clear and I wear less make up. The only good things about this scrub are that it's good value and smells nice.

July 04, 2019

Will keep buying this product for sure !

I have been using this product for years! Has an excellent scent and isn’t too harsh on my skin so it doesn’t leave it irritated or red. I use this product about 3 times a week and would recommend it to all

Great exfoliation

Been using this production for years and love the scent! It's a good basic exfoliating product and great for both beginner and advanced skin care users. I also use this product t as a full body exfoliating cleanser!

Part-time use

I tend to buy this apricot scrub in sample or travel size only and take with me on trips I find if I use it every day it is too harsh but I do love the deep clean that I got from the small shell particles. The scent is fantastic and it doesn’t seem to irritate my skin I wish they would come out with a more gentle version.

July 03, 2019

Package changes. Quality never does!

I have been using this product since I was a teenager. The look on the packaging changes but the quality always seems to stay the same. Gentle enough to use every other day and love the smell and how soft my skin feels afterwards. I even have my husband using this least once a week now to keep his dry skin at bay.