St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Too harsh?

This is an overall great product when it comes to exfoliating but it seems to be too harsh on my skin and other people I’ve talked too. Hhhhhjhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrsssshhh

Uttar Pradesh, India

Best facial scrubs everrrrrrrrr!!!

This is by far my most fave thing to use.. st. Ives scrubs... literally i have been using these since forever.. my mom my sister my whole family trusts this brand and why not.. lives upto all expectations.. totally worth it... i love love love this scrub..

My favourite

I have been a big fan of St Ives products for many years now. Always excited to try their new products and haven’t been disappointed. Great product and I use it daily.

August 19, 2019

love this stuff

This is the only product I've ever found that does the deep down pore cleansing that my skin needs sometimes. I use it 1-2x a week and it keeps acne and clogged pores at bay. Been using it for years!

August 17, 2019

A staple in my routine

Absolutely stands the test of time. I have been using this product for years, the results are incredible. A gentle scrub that gets the job done and leaves skin feeling smooth and smelling fresh.

August 17, 2019

Try this product it does wonders

I was giving this product as a gift. I tried it and loved it from day one. It exfoliates and leaves my skin fresh and glowing. I love how it makes my skin feel.

August 16, 2019

Would definitely buy this product again!!

I had been using a different brand till date and I tried this product at my friends place.. Instantly fell in love with the product!! Would definitely suggest this product. Note:- I would use scrub only once in every 2 weeks.

1.3/5

August 16, 2019

Way to harsh.

I feel like this is one of those products every girl tries in her preteens and teens. It's not an expensive and y
    you can get almost anywhere. The biggest issue is how harsh it is on your skin. Even if you only use this exfoliator, once a week, it's still so harsh. the Grains are just to thick, yes, it will take off dry skin, but it will also take off a layer of skin with it. Which ends up aging your skin.

August 15, 2019

YOU NEED THIS PRODUCT

Je n’utilise que cet exfoliant depuis des années et je suis toujours satisfaite malgré les années. Il exfolie en profondeur et son odeur est douce et parfaite.

August 15, 2019

I liked this product.

I liked this exfoliating skin from St. Ives because it has a good smell of fruit and it is effective. It is natural. The price is good. So I will buy again.