St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 02, 2019

Wonderful product will buy again

The fresh smell is wonderful. It exfoliates well, no redness left behind. Love so much I use at least three times a week. Leaves the skin smooth, soft and nourished feeling.

Love this product

I love this product. It’s great on your skin, and leaves your face really smooth. The smell is great. I love the little grainy bits, it makes your skin feel extra clean.

October 01, 2019

Not faces favourite scrub!

Love the smell, and how clean my face feels. I have sensitive skin and have never been an issue using this. My go to face wash. Not harsh or drying at all.

Love Love Love

I have tried many exfoliating facial scrubs and this one is one of my favs! It leaves your skin feeling super clean and luminous and the smell is so fruity and delicious!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Affordable price but did not work for my skin type

I was looking for an exfoliant that worked in my skin, as I have a combination skin it has been hard to find one that really works. Even though this product smells good, my skin didn't seems to like it so much. I felt my skin get dry for 5 minutes and then it was super greasy for the rest of the day.

nice and smooth

I use this product all the time it is my favorite. It keeps my skin nice and smooth and does not dry out my skin. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Every time i use it, it leaves my skin looking and feeling refreshed.

Great cheap exfoliator!

It's super affordable, exfoliates well, and smells amazing! The only reason I'm not giving it a perfect score is because I've learned about the damaging effects if you do overuse it. But I haven't experienced any of the effects. I also love using this as a body exfoliator.

September 30, 2019
    California, United States

Did a great job of permanently ruining my skin! 😀

Used this product for years and I always loved the feeling it gave me of a very smooth surface, however it over did it and this stuff should never be used on skin...maybe a greasy pan but not your skin! Dermatologist pointedly asked me if i had used this product before when i mentioned using an apricot scrub..apparently I’m not the only one who suffered the long term damage of this product (acne, scaring, redness and enlarged pores...read the ingredients). Way too harsh and I recommend that you look into other forms of exfoliating products.

September 26, 2019

Facial Scrub

One of the best scrubs I have tried. Its gentle enough not to hurt or dry out the skin but gets rid of dry skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth exactly how I want it.

September 24, 2019

Amazing value for your money!

I've been looking for a non-bank breaking, fresh smelling exfoliating face scrub for a while, I bought this for cheap on amazon and fell in love with it! My skins fairly sensitive and this didn't cause me to react pourly or cry from more money wasted. 10/10 would buy again.