St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Glow skin

At first I was sceptical to use it as my skin is problematic and I have allergy. I was affraid after use skin will be more dry than before but was completlly in shock when my skin after was soft and clean. No irritation or dry skin after. Now I use daily and would reccomend it. Nice fruity smell.

Too rough

Well, I like the brand and so far most of their body washes were amazing to me. But this scrub it's way the rough on the skin :( it's a bit too much... If you have sensitive skin, as I do, I wouldn't recommend it. But the quality of the product still there, it's just not for everyone.

Great product. Love it. Will buy this again

So i have been using this product for a long time now. My mom used to use it as well. It’s a great scrub. It’s not to harsh on the skin. Removes the dirt and keeps my face soft like a baby’s butt.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Best scrub ever for combination skin!

Absolutely love this scrub! It’s the best thing for my combination skin. Keeps the pores blocked and actually removes any dirt plus also keeps my skin blemish free. Feels lovely on the skin and I love the apricot scrubby effect. It doesn’t burn and I did not experience any side effects either. This scrub is definitely a keeper!

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Incredible

I would definitely use this product again! Works fairly quickly for me. I would recommend to people with combination skin as this helped me control some of the oily ness I had

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Excellent Exfoliation

This product offers excellent Exfoliation without being too abrasive. I love the smell and my skin feels so fresh and cleansed afterwards.
    I would not recommend everday use.
    This product feels like it works and has good results.

Surrey, United Kingdom

Best fasewash ever

It smells great and works brilliantly, I struggle with blackheads but when I used this product it left my skin soft and was great at getting rid of the blackheads. I recommend this to my family and friends. Love it

Wirral, United Kingdom

Made my skin all red and got a rash

Really didn't like this product, my skin reacted to it badly and left my skin in a rash and all red. It felt nice when applying and using but didn't have good outcomes for me personally.

Durham, United Kingdom

Outstanding facial scrub

I would buy this product over and over again as it really did help my skin. It got all of the left over dead skin cells on my face to allow my skin to create new ones and it left my face to be really soft.

2.7/5

October 08, 2019

Not a fan

I found this product very drying on my face.. after the first wash made my skin very tight and I've used it a couple times, and found it too rough for my skin. I think it's a great body scrub, but I wouldn't recommend this product for use on the face it has a very weird texture and powerful scent..