St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.8/5

May 19, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

This scrub is made up with walnut ground so I beg you DO NOT USE!!! It will cause micro tears in your skin and will really damage it. Use a chemical exfoliater instead!

May 18, 2020

great low cost scrub

I love this light apricot smelling scrub. I use it once a week in the shower on my face and body. The exfoliating scrub rinses off easily and doesn't dry out my skin.

May 18, 2020

Doesn't break your budget

You really don't have to pay a lot for a facial scrub. Don't let the low price fool you. It's a great product and does what it should. I think it should be a staple in everybody's beauty cabinet.

May 17, 2020

Scrub

Best scrub I ever hade,.....keeps skin heathy and gives this amazing glow ..... smell of this scrub is amazing, and best this is theres all different scents

Great for a deep clean

This is a great scrub if you really need to exfoliate your face, but can almost be too abrasive if you aren't careful. I used to use this religiously growing up and I think I might even have a spare tube of it under my bathroom sink! The smell is really light, and if you use a gentle hand when applying this, you're left with soft, smooth skin.

1.8/5

Strips my skin

Makes my skin feel dull, stripped and dry. I actually got one of these in my eye and it was horrible. My eye was red and stinging for a week straight.

1.2/5

May 13, 2020

Please don't use this on your face.

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR FACE. Although it may seem like a good alternative to expensive natural defoliators, it is NOT. The ingredients in this product look harmless enough, however, they can actually cause micro tears and cause more harm than good! Spend a little more to get results you actually want.

Pas-de-Calais, France

Just great for the price

This a great product to use for any skin type because its gentle and doesnt irritate the skin, It was really easy to incorporate into my skincare routine aswell

2.2/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

May not be suitable for sensitive skin

When I first saw this product I thought it will be good on my skin. But as I've observe on my first week, it causes dryness and itchiness. Maybe not for sensitive skin.

May 12, 2020

Cleans, refreshes and isn’t harsh on dry skin!

I’ve spent a long time trying different face washes to clear up my skin. Working in construction I need something that works to clear away dirt and isn’t too drying. Using daily, it does not dry out my skin, leaves my face super soft and definitely clears away all the work day grime!