St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 27, 2019

Amazing!!

I haven't been able to find a product for my daughter & I to use that does everything we need & works great on sensitive skin. A friend of mine suggested this & it works amazingly. It smells great, isn't runny, exfoliates the skin perfectly , & gets rid of our blackheads & whiteheads, & doesn't leave our skin to dry or to oily. It's all natural as well so, my daughter's happy. Would suggest this product to anyone!!

November 27, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Scrubs up nice

This is my go to facial scrub. Leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. The smell is lovely and the apricot seeds really do scrub your face well. Been using this for years and it works.

In Love

I am in love with this product and how fresh and clean it makes my sensitive skin and no reaction which is rare incredible product!!! I used it years ago and am happy I discovered this diamond in the rough once again:)

Love it

I have been a long time user of St. Ives apricot exfoliating scrub. I love it for many reasons. First it works better than any other product for exfoliating,including scrub pads for the face. It is skin sensitive,natural,non fragrant which is perfect for the dry skin on my super sensitive face.

California, United States

Great!

I swear by this stuff! This stuff is freaking great; it helps get rid of my blackheads and whiteheads, not to mention my oily skin. This stuff is amazing. It helps keep my skin clean and helps keep my oily skin under control. I've been using this stuff for a little over a year and I've seen a big difference in my skin.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Smells divine

I am a big fan. The texture is perfect (doesnt slide off my hands onto the floor when dispersed) and the beads are sufficiently perfect.
    My skin is quite soft so i use this once a week to keep my skin glowing.

St. Ives Fresh Skin Soft and Clear

I buy this product for my 3 oldest Grandchildren. They all use it faithfully every night before they jump in the shower. It does not dry out the sensitive skin on their faces but has really cleared up outbreaks of blackheads and pimples on their face, amazing, within a month of use, 2 out of three of them have virtually no outbreaks at all. The third child had a much more severe problem but is is resolving, much better than it was. I highly recommend this product for soft, smooth, worry free faces!

Magnifique

J'adore ce produit. Je l'utilise une fois par semaine et ce produit me donne une peau plus douce et rafraîchissante . Essayez et vous l'adopterez . Il a également un bon rapport qualité prix.

November 26, 2019

Leaves face feeling fresh!

I've had some trouble in the past with breakouts, and this cream/scrub has helped minimize that.
    My skin feels great after using it, I really enjoy how smooth it feels. Accompanied by a nice scent, I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Florida, United States

Slap your mama refreshing.

I never go without it it's exactly what it should be in a facial scrub. I don't like pretty much on my face because I have a very delicate or finds Jane it sucks really at the end of the day but I'm going to have it and be stuck with it I'm going to go straight at the right way Spanish kiss everything I want