St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 30, 2019

J’adore

J’aime tous les produits St-Yves mais plus spécialement les exfoliants que j’ai presque tous essayé.
    Efficace, sentiment de fraicheur assuré à chaque utilisation.

November 30, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

My go to facial scrub

I have been using this product for year.
    I had terrible acne as a teenager and this was not only gentle but very effective at keeping my face clean and clear.
    I love it so much I still use it now in my 30s

Best Cleanser Ever!

I keep this in the shower and next to the sink so I can use it as a regular part of my routine. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and I’ve never stopped using it.

Always buying this !

This is ago to face wash for everyone in my house. Love the smell of it. The price and quality are definitely worth it. This is my favourite face wash and definitely recommend everyone to at least give it a try.

Great for the skin

Exfoliates the skin its amazing! Really digs deep into your pores for a refreshed look and helps the skin nourish and moisturize it self. I use it every morning in a week it's made a great difference.

EXTREMELY SATISFIED !

This is one of the best exfoliate scrub I have used in ages ! It does its own job. The only downside is that the small little grainy portions are sometimes left in the bottom of the shower if you don't rinse it out very well. Washes clean very easily with water. Highly recommended.

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Always use this product

This is my daily go to skincare product. I use the scrub every day alongside other products. However, with this product alone there is a huge impact. It’s not too harsh on the skin either.

Amazing!!

I haven't been able to find a product for my daughter & I to use that does everything we need & works great on sensitive skin. A friend of mine suggested this & it works amazingly. It smells great, isn't runny, exfoliates the skin perfectly , & gets rid of our blackheads & whiteheads, & doesn't leave our skin to dry or to oily. It's all natural as well so, my daughter's happy. Would suggest this product to anyone!!

Bromley, United Kingdom

Scrubs up nice

This is my go to facial scrub. Leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. The smell is lovely and the apricot seeds really do scrub your face well. Been using this for years and it works.

November 26, 2019

In Love

I am in love with this product and how fresh and clean it makes my sensitive skin and no reaction which is rare incredible product!!! I used it years ago and am happy I discovered this diamond in the rough once again:)