St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Favourite scrub

I have used st.Ivy for years. I love the peach smell not too drastic in perfume smell. cleans my face feeling fresh. And affordable! It also helps control my acne which i love.

Facial Scrub review

Great products. Low price. Smells really good. Leaves your skin smooth and clean. Be careful not to get the pebbles in your eye.
    Gets all the makeup and dirt out of your skin.

December 09, 2019

I buy this product time after time as it works very well

This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready to start the day. The container is a very good value. I use the product every morning. I have tried other face washes and they don't work as well for me as the st ives does.

December 06, 2019

This stuff cleared up my acne so quickly!

I started buying this stuff in high school and it has yet to let me down. I have pretty sporadic acne and the breakouts are near uncontrollable but this stuff always has a way of getting rid of them in a matter of days!

December 03, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Staple!

St. Ives is an absolute staple in our home! This one definitely buffs away my dead skin leaving it soft and clear, especially when removing old fake tan ready for reapplication. For the face I find using a minute blob goes along way and to work it around the face very gently (no scrubbing) to prevent any damage to the fragile skin there. Works well on my sensitive skin, no irritation or issues.

November 30, 2019

J’adore

J’aime tous les produits St-Yves mais plus spécialement les exfoliants que j’ai presque tous essayé.
    Efficace, sentiment de fraicheur assuré à chaque utilisation.

November 30, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

My go to facial scrub

I have been using this product for year.
    I had terrible acne as a teenager and this was not only gentle but very effective at keeping my face clean and clear.
    I love it so much I still use it now in my 30s

Best Cleanser Ever!

I keep this in the shower and next to the sink so I can use it as a regular part of my routine. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago and I’ve never stopped using it.

Always buying this !

This is ago to face wash for everyone in my house. Love the smell of it. The price and quality are definitely worth it. This is my favourite face wash and definitely recommend everyone to at least give it a try.

Great for the skin

Exfoliates the skin its amazing! Really digs deep into your pores for a refreshed look and helps the skin nourish and moisturize it self. I use it every morning in a week it's made a great difference.