St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Fantastic facial

Gets your skin so clean and leaves it very soft. Really good for sensitive skin. Very economical and can be used every day. I use it on my legs, before shaving and to prepare for self tanning treatments.

Montana, United States

Longtime product user

I've used this product for almost 20 years. I used the oil controlling version to ward off ache back then, and I currently use the normal/dry version. I'm in my mid-40's and love how it keeps my face fresh. Great way to exfoliate but gentle enough to be used daily.

Amazing product

I like this facial scrub it exfoliate the skin and take off all impurities i notice redness after I exfoliate my skin but its for a few minutes only i use it two times a week and my skin look much brighter and smooth

Tried, Tested and True

The is ye ole faithful. I've ben using this scrub since I was a teenager and it's a reasonably priced scrub that works at exfoliating your face. If you're on a budget but want smoother skin, this is the product for you. happy shopping

December 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

St. Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub is a great product that I like using since I get the odd blemish or black head here or there. Using this product I notice a difference and it helps.

0.5/5

Never will use again!!

After using this scrub my face was so incredibly dry and irritated. I don’t have sensitive skin so this was weird for me. Eventually I learned that this product is a huge no-no as the ingredients used create micro tears in your skin - well that explains my dry and irritated skin!

I do not recommend this product to anyone.

0.5/5

Horrible for your skin

This product causes micro cuts in the skin due to them using apricot shells in their product. This increases the risk of bacteria getting into the skin besides damaging the skin. I am a esthetician and we learn in school how bad this crap is !

An effective classic

I've used this product since I was a teenager, and even now, it is a must have in my home. My skin feels fresh and soft and clean after using it, always.

December 09, 2019

I love this product from the moment I tried it.

The St Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub is in my opinion everything. The first time useing it I had a beautiful healthy glow to my skin and have been in love ever since.

December 09, 2019

Favourite scrub

I have used st.Ivy for years. I love the peach smell not too drastic in perfume smell. cleans my face feeling fresh. And affordable! It also helps control my acne which i love.