St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    0.8/5

So dry

This product made my skin is so dry. And made me have so many breakouts. I tried to give it a chance for an entire week and no way will it ever touch my skin again!

January 16, 2020

Great exfoliator that won’t break the bank

I have used a few different exfoliators and this one is great for less money. I have sensitive messed up skin and can’t use a lot of different products because they’re too harsh or turn my face red. My daughter let me try her face scrub and i was hooked. It made my face feel smooth and fresh without hurting/burning my skin. I buy tgis all the time now.. Great product

January 16, 2020

Great product absolutely love it!

I have really oily sensitive skin and this product works great on my face. Also a great all over body exfoliation. I like the different varieties too for when you need a little or a really heavy exfo scrub

Very nice product

I have had issues moisturizing my face and keeping it clear.first time I used this I could not believe my face felt like silk. I love the scent and that it’s easy to apply. And you feel so refreshed afterwords.

2.2/5

January 16, 2020

Didn’t live up to the hype

This product smelt good but didn’t do anything it claimed to. I sounded too good to be true because it is. Nothing amazing about this product, but okay if you are on a budget or in a pinch.

Super peau

J adore le produit desincrustant pour la peau il laisse la peau lisse et douce de plus sont parfum sens tres bon il a un bon raport qualite prix pour la qualite du produit

Good for normal skin

It is a good product and good on normal skin.I am using it an my other friends are using it and liked the product but I am not sure how it will work on sensitive skin.

Apricot Scrub

This is my all time favourite facial scrub m, it always is a great price and is so effective and keeping away blemishes. Leaves my skin feeling polishes and looking fresh.

January 14, 2020

My favourite scrub!

I have been using scrubs for a long time and none of them worked quite as well as this one for my face! I always get pimples on my jaw and this scrub made them go away! On top of that, it smells really nice!!

2.2/5

January 14, 2020

pass

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin. Left me with more acne the next day and dry patches around my cheeks. Not worth it even though it's cheap.