St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

MUST HAVE Best Affordable Micro exfoliant on the Market

I've been using the St.Ives apricot scrub forever now and my friend told me about this product. Unlike the apricot scrub this product has micro bead exfoliants and it really get down into the small nooks of my face. I use it once or twice a week and I've noticed my skin is cleaner and clearer after using it.

Sunderland, United Kingdom

Fab

Love this product leaves your skin so smooth and feeling really clean. Gets all the muck out of your pores too. Highly recommended, and smells lively unlike some of the facial scrubs about. Good for helping clear spots and blemishes too.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

great product

Anything with peach and apricot is a hit with me. i have been using this product for numerous years, im a loyal fan of it. it does exactly what it claims to do. I only need to use this twice a week and my skin feels refreshed. Helps my makeup apply better.

February 02, 2020

I always find myself in buying this product multiple times.

It gets right down and underneath your skins surface to gently scrub out all the toxins and bad bacteria for a much fresher and soft skin outcome . As well as a nice gentle smell and just complelty smooth to the touch and did I mention complelty kissable just in time to start preparing yourself for that nice romantic valentines dinner ladies and best of all even good enough for those gents too. 😀

Fife, United Kingdom

Excellent product !!

This facial scrub is just amazing! After 1 use your skin feels so more more clean and looks great ! I used this weekly to remove the weekly grime and I'm never disappointed! It's a must have in every household

Manchester, United Kingdom

Scrub

I absolutely love this scrub smells lovely too it was recommended to me by my sister and I would recommend this to anyone ❤️❤️
    Smooth and delicate to the skin leaving the face looking refreshed 😍😍

1.5/5

Don’t like it!

I tried this a while ago, because my sister would not stop talking about! The disappointment though!🤦🏾‍♀️ It gave me a rash on my face but it didn’t stay long after I stopped using it. Price is affordable but effectiveness zero

Best exfoliator

I recently started using this scrub and I am happy to have stumbled upon it. After just first wash I could feel the difference. It exfoliates the skin far better than high end products in the market. It has become part of my daily regime now. It leaves the skin baby soft and clean. I highly recommend this product.

Love this!!

I’ve been using St.Ives apricot scrub for over 20 years. It’s been a staple in my beauty routine probably since I was 16. I use it more in the winter, due to dryness. I use this twice a week, since the granules are coarser.

England, United Kingdom

Súper product!

I love this brand and I find all its products very effective and cheap. Results are visible from the first application. Skin results very soft and clean and it will be always better if used on a daily or weekly basis. Fantastic product!