St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

April 24, 2020

Hands down best facial scrub

I have used this stuff for about a decade, since I first started getting acne as a child. I would recommend it to any one and every one. It has never hurt my skin and I use it regularly.

It’s great

Makes my skin feel smooth after I wash it. My husband even tried it and said the same thing! It’s inexpensive and smells very yummy! Would recommend definitely

Nottingham, United Kingdom

The best facial scrub at an affordable price

I love st ives products but this facial scrub is my favourite as its kind on the skin but does exfoliate it and get rid of dead skin. It smells yummy too.

Teenager approved

My daughter has used this since she was 17/18 years old and it’s a winner.she now 20 and still that’s the one we get every time and most of the times I get it before it finished .

Amazing scrub

Ok now this is what I call an amazing exfoliator. This scrub primarily smells amazing and it really does the job of getting rid of flakey dry skin that you might have a problem with. It also helps with blemish control and prevents new ones from forming- so I highly recommend it to anyone that struggles with really flakey dry skin or with acne. Of course it is a strong exfoliator so if you will be using it you need to have a moisturizer prepared.
    Overall really good scrub and affordable!

2.0/5

Bad for your skin!

St Ives is something that has all the hype but lacks the actual quality to back it up. Their products are so bad for your face and skin! Although it smells nice and it's cheap, I do not recc. It made my skin so dry and it didn't exfoliate anything.

April 22, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good

This product is just amazing the price is quite affordable and accessible to many of us even though may take some times to reach your goal is somehow good and definitely recommend it.

Best Facial Scrub!!

This is my daily morning facial cleanser. It exfoliates my face gently and makes me feel refreshed after each and every single use. The price point is just unbeatable too :)

Refreshing

I use this about 2 times a week for sure. It leaves my skin super soft so I can tell it is working. I like that it doesn’t dry out my skin or irritate it like some other products do!

Nice Light Peachy Scent

I have used this product since I was a teenager for acne. Works great to exfoliate the face and remove blackheads. Has a very nice, light peach scent.