St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

May 18, 2020

great low cost scrub

I love this light apricot smelling scrub. I use it once a week in the shower on my face and body. The exfoliating scrub rinses off easily and doesn't dry out my skin.

May 18, 2020

Doesn't break your budget

You really don't have to pay a lot for a facial scrub. Don't let the low price fool you. It's a great product and does what it should. I think it should be a staple in everybody's beauty cabinet.

May 17, 2020
    Merton, United Kingdom

Magical!

This is the product That got rid of my acne within a week! I wash my face using this most mornings and nights to protect my skin and ever since I Rarely get acne. This product is a life changer. The price is also very cheap for the amount of product you receive. This single bottle can last up to two months if you was your face every day.

May 17, 2020

Scrub

Best scrub I ever hade,.....keeps skin heathy and gives this amazing glow ..... smell of this scrub is amazing, and best this is theres all different scents

Great for a deep clean

This is a great scrub if you really need to exfoliate your face, but can almost be too abrasive if you aren't careful. I used to use this religiously growing up and I think I might even have a spare tube of it under my bathroom sink! The smell is really light, and if you use a gentle hand when applying this, you're left with soft, smooth skin.

1.8/5

Strips my skin

Makes my skin feel dull, stripped and dry. I actually got one of these in my eye and it was horrible. My eye was red and stinging for a week straight.

1.2/5

May 13, 2020

Please don't use this on your face.

PLEASE DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR FACE. Although it may seem like a good alternative to expensive natural defoliators, it is NOT. The ingredients in this product look harmless enough, however, they can actually cause micro tears and cause more harm than good! Spend a little more to get results you actually want.

May 13, 2020

I use it as a body scrub

I bought this product initially to use it as a face wash /scrub but didn’t see any difference in my skin but it would make my skin feel rough and dry so I opted to stop using it on my face and finish the bottle by using it on my body it’s a great leg exfoliater for shaving although that’s not what it’s meant to do

May 12, 2020
    Pas-de-Calais, France

Just great for the price

This a great product to use for any skin type because its gentle and doesnt irritate the skin, It was really easy to incorporate into my skincare routine aswell

2.2/5

May 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

May not be suitable for sensitive skin

When I first saw this product I thought it will be good on my skin. But as I've observe on my first week, it causes dryness and itchiness. Maybe not for sensitive skin.