St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 09, 2008

This scrub works great for cleaning your pores! I use it nearly every day and it reduces the number of zits I would normally get and drys up some of the ones I have. It's not too harsh on my skin but I don't have sensitive skin either. It smells nice too!

2.8/5

December 09, 2008

I swear by this scrub, but the Walmart brand of it works just the same for a cheaper price.

December 09, 2008

I have been using this for a long time.Not only is it inexpensive but it gets your skin VERY clean!

December 06, 2008

If only I had found this sooner! This scrub works so well to remove dirt and oil to unglog pores, it also scrubs away dead skin cells. Leaving your skin really soft! I also love the smell. Its money well spent. I recommend it to everyone.

November 12, 2008

I have been using Apricot Scrub for probably 10 years now. I love it! It really exfoliates well, but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I even use it all over my body in the shower. It's a much better deal than one of those expensive sugar scrubs you can buy at a spa. I've even converted my husband into an Apricot Scrub lover!

November 11, 2008

A really nice scrub... I use this 2-3 times a week, whenever I don't have any makeup to remove... My skin feels clean without needing a separate cleanser... The gritty texture hasn't irritated my skin but then I use a very light hand when rubbing it in...

Updated On: November 11, 2008

Oh I forgot to add, I use the one labelled Exfoliating...

November 05, 2008

I love love love this scrub! It makes my skin feel so deliciously soft afterwards. I use the kind for oily/blemish prone skin and it works very well. I use it 2-3 times a week (I think any more might be too harsh for your skin). And it smells great too! I even got my boyfriend hooked on the stuff!

October 30, 2008

I have used this product for a long time! its perfect for daily use to really cleanse your skin. The only warning i would give off is don't use it as a make up remover. The beads in in the cleanser are good to clean the skin but not so good to move around make up gunk.

October 23, 2008

I love this face scrub! I use the kind with salicylic acid 2-3 times a week and it is great for making my face smooth and getting rid of any blemishes. My face always feels a little dry after, but my face cream soaks right in. And the smell is to die for.

September 22, 2008

This is my favorite scrub! I use the gentle formula 2-3 times a week and it really helps get rid of dry skin without any irritation. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean! I use it before I put on a face mask or before I apply any tinted moisturizer.