St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

June 26, 2020

Very nice

This is really nice!! I have combination skin, I use this sometimes once every few weeks, first off, i gotta say the scrub smells nice, i love the scent of this. All you need is a pea sized amount and their are exfoliates in it. Once, rubbing in your face it didn't feel so harsh ,but you can feel the exfoliates. This took all my dead skin off, my face feels so smooth and soft after each wash.

2.2/5

June 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Too harsh

Looking for a gentle exfoliant for my sensitive skin however I found this too harsh and hurt my skin leaving a lot of redness. Also after using a couple days later I started getting break outs, not sure if anyone else experiences this but I will not be repurchasing

June 24, 2020

Works great

For a over the counter scrub it’s great
    I use it every other day helps with dead skin and has a little extra for my acne the smell isn’t strong or really even a smell

2.8/5

June 24, 2020
    New York, United States

Very rough on my skin.

Too rough for my skin. It was actually painful to use. Would not buy again. It wasn’t expensive and it shows. The smell was also way to strong for me.

June 23, 2020

Meilleure achat qualité prix!

Je n'ai pas l'habitude d'utiliser ce genre de nettoyant mais je me suis dit, pourquoi pas. Quand j'ai senti le tube, l'odeur était une évidence que je devais l'essayer. À ma première utilisation, je suis tombée en amour avec ce produit. Ma peau est nettoyée profondément sans irriter ma peau et puisque ma peau est sensible, il est difficile de trouver de bon produit efficace. Ma peau est bien soignée, je lui donne tout ses points!

June 23, 2020

One of my favourite

This has always been a go to for me! I love how clean my face feels after using this! I love how it scrubs all the dirt and grime and leaves you face feeling clean and smooth

2.7/5

June 22, 2020

Meh

The smell is amazing but if you over use this product it dries your skin out and ruins it. Listen to the instructions and only use two to three times a week. Other than that it's a good product and deep cleans your skin I wish it would lift black heads though

2.3/5

June 22, 2020

I would never buy this again.

This scrub is a type of exfoliating scrub, it is super rough on my skin and caused me to have really dry skin. It didn’t help my skin, it just made it worse.

June 21, 2020

Favourite face wash!

Over the years I have tried so many different exfoliating face washes, including extremely expensive brands. Nothing however compares to the results I get with st. Ives. And I can’t complain about the price either! This product is definitely underrated.

June 19, 2020

Good value nice results

Using another variant of this brand . Oatmeal scrub . And it's perfect. Not harsh. It's three in one like mask scrub and wash. Suits my skin. Cleans debris and scrub off dead skin.