St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    1.7/5

DO NOT USE THIS!!!

This scrub is so abrasive and bad for the skin! the beads cause micro tears on your skin which allows for bacteria to easily enter the skin, which will cause breakouts and texture.

3.2/5

Too Harsh for Sensitive Skin

I personally do not like this product as I have sensitive skin and everytime i have used this i get more breakouts and pigmentation.. that being said everyone's skin type is different and I am speaking for my self.. I personally will not be purchasing this product

St Ives scrub

Ive tried so many different products for acne and uneven skin tone and I always end up going back to this one. Ive been using it on and off for like a decade and its the only thing that keeps my skin nice and clear.

June 19, 2020

Good for oily skin! This one is good for exfoliation,great

It has beads that works as micro scrubs,it cleanses my face , after using this product you will feel freshen up and it controls the oil in my face that cause me acne, great product and its cheap for the price

So inlove!!

Love this product got it on sale and use it in my daily routine now. Will happily buy anything in this line. Not over scented but just enough it stays with you.

June 18, 2020

Great for face wash too!

I accidentally purchased this product thinking it was a face wash. But I have now used two tubes, and my face has never felt smoother! I thought it would dry out my skin... But it did not! I may just have to incorporate this in my long term skin care routine

Magique!!

Je recommande ce produit pour tous!! Jutilise ce produit très souvent et toujours aussi satisfaite il rend ma peau douce et fraîche. Très facile à utiliser et il sent extrêmement bon!!

0.7/5

Not for my skin

I have tried this product a few times over the years. It was great when I was in my late teen years but once my skin started to mature this was very drying. It caused some breakouts on my chin and some redness. I will not be using this to exfoliate anymore.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great scrub

I have been using this scrub regularly for a long time. It’s a great cleanser doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It’s priced just right and smells awesome.

June 18, 2020

Makes the skin soft and smooth

Anytime I am taking my bath in the morning I use it and it makes my skin refresh, soft and smooth. I recommend it as it's pocket friendly and effective.