St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.2/5

June 18, 2020

It clogs my pores.

This product is very affordable and on the ow end of the cost spectrum, but there is a reason why. It isn't too harsh on your skin, but it doesn't de-clog pores and actually causes my skin to react worse after using it. It is very basic and I believe for a couple extra dollars people should purchase something else.

2.7/5

It’s a no from me

Do not use this on your face ever. If you want to buy this and use this on your legs or arms once in a while, which I think it’s still too harsh for, then go ahead but I wouldn’t buy it.

Harsh Scrub

I find this scrub to be on the harsh side, I use it once every few months only when I feel my skin needs a need exfoliating ! There are many other products to try when it comes to exfoliating that won’t be so rough on the skin

Awesome sugar scrub

This scrub is very good like any other St.Ives Scrub, this one has super has tiny exfoliate beads and smells so good. It helps calming my skin and and gently exfoliates.

June 17, 2020

Best thing to use to exfoliate your face

Noticeably smoother and softer are 1 use! I've been using it for years and it's one of my top exfoliation products. Got my hubby using it and he loves how it cleans his skin after a long day of construction work.

My go to

Smell is amazing, quality and price is great as well. I’ve always loved this brand but continue to forget to look for it. I definitely will look out for more new products to try. My go to for exfoliating!

Good as all St Ives products

I love their face washes! I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t break me out of dry me out at all. Smells great and decent cost for a face wash. Scrub is effective and not too strong.

Great face wash

Is face wash does the job and it doesn't break the bank. I personally prefer the original formula but this is also really good and feels great on your skin that feels very refreshing to use

2.8/5

No complaints

St-Ives, as usual, delivered a great product at a great price. Cleanses the skin very effectively BUT be careful not to use every single day or you skin might develop protection reaction (inflammation). Go easy with it and you get a radiant skin :)

Love it!

This product was so good it cleared out all my pores and made my face seem like it had minimal amount of blemishes. I love the design it’s so cute and quirky