St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut
    2.7/5

Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Causes pimples for me

I loved the texture of it, when i used it it was refreshening, but after a while i started to notice, that it causes pimples on my face. The scent isn't so peachy either.

July 29, 2020

I would buy this product again

I have a sensitive, dry skin but I am also have a acne problem. I really reccomend this product. it makes my skin more softer, hydrated and shiny. This product really changed my skin.

2.3/5

Conflicted..

I've been using this product for 10 years and it does a great job controlling my acne. However, upon more research into the skincare world, I've learned that physical exfoliation (which is what this product does) is bad for your skin because it causes micro tears leading to damaged skin and can lead to premature aging. It's better to go for a chemical exfoliation. The SA is the active ingredient and you can easily find it in other cleansers that are more kind to your skin such as; the cerava skincare line.

July 24, 2020

Holy grail of my skincare routine

I have combination skin and found this scrub it to be extremely effective for preventing acne and overall keeping my skin smooth and blemish free. If you have sensitive skin I would recommend finding a gentler scrub as this one most effective For me because it deeply exfoliates.

July 23, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Product is Ok.

This apricot scrub leaves my skin feeling very fresh and makes it look very nice and smooth but also is a bit rough on your skin and scratches it a bit. I also wish it I don’t have as much fragrance because it that kind of irritates my skin.

July 21, 2020

Soft skin

I've always gone with this brand when needing a good scrub. It's the most affordable and it smells amazing. It's easy to find and they always have more than one different kind. The smell is never over powering but not dull either, just the perfect amount. It leaves your skin feeling sooo smooth afterwards. I always end up grabbing this one before others.

July 21, 2020

Useful sometimes

This face scrub gets the job done. The exfoliants help take away dead skin and make your face feel fresh and clean. But using this product over time is harmful to your skin.

July 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It's a fair product with its price

I like the product and use it 1 -2 times per week. You should not use it frequently because It can cause some rash and break-out on your skin due to exfoliating parts. They feel like sand and can damage your skin if being used often.

2.2/5

July 13, 2020

This is like rubbing shards of glass across your skin. God awful and extremely damaging! Ugh. I am surprised companies are allowed to sell scrubs like this.

2.8/5

July 13, 2020

Good product that I also use for skin routine

I use this product. It's good for exfoliating. Cleanses dirt from your skin and gives you natural glow. It also helped reduce my acne as a teen and kept my skin under control. It's easy to find in many local stores.