St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

July 21, 2020

Useful sometimes

This face scrub gets the job done. The exfoliants help take away dead skin and make your face feel fresh and clean. But using this product over time is harmful to your skin.

July 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

It's a fair product with its price

I like the product and use it 1 -2 times per week. You should not use it frequently because It can cause some rash and break-out on your skin due to exfoliating parts. They feel like sand and can damage your skin if being used often.

2.2/5

July 14, 2020

This is like rubbing shards of glass across your skin. God awful and extremely damaging! Ugh. I am surprised companies are allowed to sell scrubs like this.

2.8/5

July 13, 2020

Good product that I also use for skin routine

I use this product. It's good for exfoliating. Cleanses dirt from your skin and gives you natural glow. It also helped reduce my acne as a teen and kept my skin under control. It's easy to find in many local stores.

0.5/5

terrible for your skin

i’ve tried many skin care products over the years and this one has the number one spot on things i hate. i tried it for a month, followed the directions and nothing improved, my skin got worse, and the smell is completely overpowering.

Fresh and Refreshing

I am using this scrub since so many years and absolutely loved it! It makes me feel so smooth, fresh and relaxing. Totally recommend it and I love its smell.

0.5/5

Terrible! Don’t buy this product

Horrible and just terrible for your skin. It causes break outs, wrinkles and scars as well. There are much better products out there to choose from! Would never recommend this product to anyone.

1.7/5

July 11, 2020

Don't buy

This scrub creates micro-scratches and micro-tears on the skin that will eventually leave the skin vulnerable and inflamed. The ingredients aren't clean, the product is damaging-- this did nothing to help the flakes on my skin, but would rather irritate my skin and make it red from irritating abrasion. Would rather recommend chemical exfoliants over physical!!

July 08, 2020

Use it right and you’re guaranteed to love it

I’ve been reading some mixed reviews on this, so I decided to try it myself.
    I was not disappointed. Yes, the scrub is a grainy paste but that’s the charm of it. I actually feel that it gets down into my pores and helps to clear my blackheads further after using a Bioré strip.

The key here is to use it 2-3 times a week so as not to dry out your skin. Also, be sure to gently massage and not scrub FURIOUSLY as I know some people do which tends to result in peeling skin.

Overall, great product at a decent price.

2.0/5

July 07, 2020

No no no

Even though this product is very affordable I would not recommend. The products in it are not good for your skin and it is too coarse and causes breakage on your outer layer of skin causing problems