St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

August 23, 2020

Will definitely be buying again!

I love St. Ives products, especially their exfoliants! This one smells so nice, and gets all the dirt and dry skin off! It leaves me face feeling unbelievably smooth!

August 23, 2020

Amazing scrub!!!!

I love the St Ives products. This exfoliating scrub is amazing. It great for getting all the dirt and dead skin off my face. After using this product my face is left feeling super clean and so soft

1.2/5

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Please do not buy this product. It does nothing but irritate the skin continuously and causes it to be dry and red. I do not and will not ever recommend this face scrub to anyone

August 18, 2020

Smooth as a babies bottom

I love the variety of different scents this product has to offer. And feels so smooth and refreshing. And I love that it doesnt feel oily on your skin like so many other products do. I love putting it on after a shower and I use it daily.

August 17, 2020

would buy again!

perfect for sensitive skin. helps to scrub the skin well and get rid of all the impurities in the skin. left my skin feeling soft and refreshing at the end of it .

August 14, 2020

My fav facial scrub

It is a deep cleansing scrub and made with all natural exfoliants and extracts. After scrub my skin is soft and smooth. I use it twice a week and it works really well.

August 12, 2020

The best

It’s the best!! I’ve been using it for years. I’d buy it over and over. It helps keep my face clear ! For many many many years I’ve been using this

August 10, 2020

HG exfoliator for smooth, happy skin!

This product has been so stigmatized online and I am not here for it! I have rediscovered this scrub a year ago while recovering from one of the worst breakouts of my life! It has been a life saver for my congested and flaky skin.

I only use this product once a week. No more is necessary. I notice that when I forget to use it, my face feels dull and out of whack. After using, my face texture is smooth and absorbs product better! It hasn't helped nor worsed my acne. I love this product with all my heart and will purchase for the rest of my life.

August 09, 2020

Loved did

Worked really well with my sensitive skin. Love the smell and the way it made my skin feel after I was done. I would highly recommend this product....

August 08, 2020

Love it great for me and my spouse

Love love love !
    My self and my spouse use this product .
    It works well on his skin and mine !
    The scent is great and the texture is perfect
    The low cost is an fed bonus