St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

September 14, 2020

awesome scrub

using it for almost 2 years now. one of the best scrub. I'm in love with this scrub. it keeps skin refreshing. i recommend this product. it is fit for all skin types

September 14, 2020

Love St Ives!

I’ve been using this face wash for 5 years now. I started after developing bad acne when I pregnant with my daughter and it’s the only face wash that didn’t make it worse. It actually helped my face clear up and 5 years later it’s still doing its job. It doesn’t dry out my skin or anything and always leaves my skin feeling smooth, moisturized and looking bright .

September 13, 2020

amazing

hi 👋 i am using this scrub since very long and i found it has many qualities which i was looking for it is very smooth not very harah it removes most of my blackheads without causeing problem it has nice fragrance and glow has been seen after scrubbing

1.3/5

September 12, 2020

Don’t put this on your skin!

Scrubs like St Ives absolutely destroy your skin! They are wayyyy too harsh and the beads create tiny micro tears on your face. Chemical exfoliants are a much safer and more effective option!

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great product

love St. Ives products, especially their exfoliants! This one smells so nice, and gets all the dirt and dry skin off! It leaves me face feeling unbelievably smooth!I have been using it for 7 months now and I love i.

Would buy again!

I've been using St. Ives for a year now and I love how it exfoliate my face without irritating. Love the smell and gives my face a clean and smooth skin.

September 10, 2020

Squeaky clean and affordable!

I own quite a few St. Ives products and I just love smells and the ability of feeling fresh after. The exfoliators scrubs work so nicely and haven't caused any skin irritation for me! Also, super affordable.

Love it

I've been using this product for years. I love the smell of it and the way it makes my skin feel. It really clears out your pores and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean.

A Little Too Abrasive

The scent of this product is great! It works well on arms, legs etc. I would not want to use this on my face as it is very abrasive. There are better face exfolaitors out there that are not as damaging.

2.3/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Don’t buy!!

As good as this scrub feels on the skin and how it makes your skin feel after, this can be super harmful to your skin as it can cause micro tears due to the harsh beads used!!