St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 04, 2020

I may buy again.

I normally love all of St. Ives products. This one, I wasn’t in love with the smell. Or texture of the grit. But did it make my skin feel fresh and clean? Yes!

2.7/5

October 02, 2020
    New York, United States

just ok

i used to use this everyday but i started to realize that it was way way too abrasive for my sensitive skin. maybe only use it once a week if that. also doesnt smell great

October 02, 2020

St ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating facial scrub

I've been using St Ives fresh skin apricot exfoliating scrub for years.
    I think it's one of St Ives best products out there! It's micro beads help exfoliate your skin leaving feeling silky smooth fresh and young
    It's also good if you have sensitive skin like me! I purchase this item on a regular basis.

J’ai aimé

J’ai adorer l’odeur ainsi que la texture.ce qui est bien c’est qu’il est abordable. Ne pas trop utiliser si votre peau est sensible parce qu’il assèche.

Great drugstore brand Scrub

Been using this scrub for years. I try others and always go back to this! Same quality and effectiveness for years.. great price and leaves your face feeling so smooth!

My favourite exfoliating product

I’ve been using this for almost 2 years and it’s my go-to exfoliating wash. I like when you can actually feel a product doing it’s job and with this I always feel like my skin is being refreshed. It always leaves my skin super soft. I try to make sure I use it every second day as it can be harsh to use everyday.

Baby soft and clean

Best item I’ve tried so far! I accidentally bought two and was thinking of returning it, but after using this bottle I know that is not happening. My face feels so soft and clean. It also looks brighter after use and my pores aren’t so clogged. It removes my redness and cleans around my dry patches. I love it! Worth the price!!

September 28, 2020

Great value

I use this scrub regularly 2x/wk. I never feel like my face is clean unless I use an exfoliating scrub, I like to feel the grittiness doing its job. I'm sure there are high end ones that are even better but for the price point this is my regular. Great smell too!

September 28, 2020

Great Scrub for the price

I have been using this scrub for two years and it’s really my favourite scrub.I have a dry and strawberry skin and it works wonderfully.The scrub has a mild smell and I would highly recommend this product.

September 24, 2020

I would buy but it broke me out

I like this exfoliator. but it ain’t for me I’ve tried it so many times nothing really improved for me so I stopped buying it but it does the job still but don’t over exfoliate