St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 11, 2020

Favourite cleanser

Great brand!! This is a must have in my beauty regiment. I use this product daily in the shower. My pores feel so great after using it. Highly recommend it. Your pores will thank you as well!

October 10, 2020

All time favorite

I am very happy with St Ives apricot scrub. I started using it 20 years ago because of rough facial skin after acne. It’s a good exfoliater and helpful to keep face skin fresh n smooth.

October 09, 2020

The only facial scrub I will use

I love the St. Ives apricot exfoliating facial scrub so much that it’s the only one I will buy! I love the scent and the feeling it gives when you rub it on your skin. It’s the best!

October 09, 2020

The best Facial scrub

It felt so nice on my skin. Felt like all my dead skin was coming off and after, omg your skin feels so fresh and soft. I'm really impressed with this scrub

October 08, 2020

Lots of product for the price

This is a very interesting product. It comes with a lot of volume for the price you pay but it is a bit harsh for the face. It would be better used as a body scrub.

St eves exfoliation

My daughters started buying this the minute they were old enough to care about the beauty it is a staple exfoliating brand in our house. I love the smell too and it is strong enough to exfoliate well but still soft on your skin.

October 08, 2020

Will definitely purchase this again!

This product is so great because it uses 100% natural exfoliants and it is sulfate free which its great for sensitive skin. It made my skin so smooth after use and i didnt see redness.

2.0/5

October 07, 2020

Too abrasive

Not sure what new formula looks like, but this product has always been infamous for its abrasiveness. It wrecks delicate skin's natural texture an opens pores up for bacteria. It does feel great and smooth to use once in a while though.

October 07, 2020

Best face cleanser

I’ve been using this for as long as I can remember. It’s does an excellent job at keeping my skin clear and fresh. Definitely recommend this product!

October 06, 2020

Great after they changed formula

Used this when I was younger and formula was too harsh for my sensitive skin. Now after they changed the formula using it I think it’s amazing, would recommend.