St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Great Value!

I love that this is such a great value for the cost. My husband and mother use this as they both have very oily skin, and both love it. It also smells fantastic.

2.3/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Ehhhh

Alright. Left my skin red. Took offf right away. Won’t buy again. Other products on market that are way better and don’t do that. Every skin is different!

Can you say fresh ?

St. Ives has been a trusted product for me and my husband for years. This exfoliating scrub is the only thing that helps keep my skin oily free and refreshing.

Not bad

Not my first choice but not entirely a bad product or anything.Not crazy about the Ingredients even though it’s free from a few a them.The sent of it smells artificial.

one of my faves

I use this when my skin feels like it could use a bit of a pick me up and it works great to keep my face feeling nice and soft. A product I really enjoy!

My favorite

The smell is the best! It work well for me. and keep my skin hydrated and soft unlike some others facial scrubs I used before. I last long too! I would buy it again

Its ok...

Its good, however walmarts no name brand makes the same thing at a fraction of the price. It definitely works on my skin, no rashes left. Smooth clear skin!

Decent

This is a good affordable scrub. It leaves the skin soft with a hint of apricot. I prefer to use it on my body because and scent really irritates the skin on my face. I just wish they did not test on animals and for that reason I will not buy again!

2.3/5

Too harsh

Used it because it was on sale. Feels like sandpaper on skin. It was not until i watched influencers that it’s damaging my skin and now i have a better/gentle skincare routine

Inexpensive face scrub

Love that it is inexpensive and leaves my face feeling fresh. A small amount goes a long way so a bottle lasts me a while. It doesn’t clean my pores as well as a proper spa facial would but it is still good for at home pampering.