St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 29, 2020

I've been using it for years!

I've been using it for years!!! I've tried a few other brands expensive and pharmacy brands and always go back to this one. Makes my skin feel fresh and new.

Amazing face wash

I have tried multiple face products and this one is by far my favourite! The exfoliating beads are the best out of all brands I've tried. The bottle is really good too, to get it all out at the end.

smells nice

I like this product a lot. It's easy to use in the shower, smells nice without being strong, uses ground shell instead of microbeads(boo) to exfoliate, and leaves my face feeling exceptionally clean. The only downside is that I find my skin feels a bit delicate if I don't moisturize it very well afterwards. I bought it for my face but I t's also been a good product to use on other parts of your body

California, United States

Fresh smelling!

Love that this product not only leaves me feeling fresh and revitalized but also smells great! The price is very affordable and a little goes a long way!

October 29, 2020

Worth being a bathroom staple

I’ve used st.ives my whole life and I’ve never come across a product that didn’t live up to its expectations. And this product is no different. I use it once sweet to clean all the impurities off my skin and it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I’ve always love their apricot scrubs.

1.0/5

HORRIBLE FOR YOUR SKIN

If you have this product throw it in the trash!! This scrub is so bad for your skin and is very abrasive, this will leave micro tears in your skin which will damage it. NOT GOOD. If you are going to exfoliate your skin I recommend a AHA.

October 29, 2020

Great scrub, not for sensitive skin

St. Ives is a great exfoliant however use it gently! The grains are quite coarse so it can irritate the skin especially the face. Only a little is needed to exfoliate well.

Not as bad as it sounds

I heard lots of bad things about this product recently but this works like a miracle on my hands and foots as scrub which I use twice a week and took 2 weeks for beautiful results.

Love it!! ❤️❤️

I love this product. I use it everyday. Even my sisters are so amazed and in love with it. I definitely recommend it. It leaves your skin soft and smooth.

0.5/5

do not use!

this product is terrible and very harmful for your skin, it’s extremely abrasive. skincarebyhyram would not recommend this even for his greatest enemy.