St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Good value

If you’re younger and just starting out a more extensive facial regime, this is a great entry product into exfoliation. Probably not recommended for more mature skin as it is quite grainy. But if you’re in your 20’s early 30’s this is a great exfoliation product

2.7/5

Not liking it

Let me say first off that if you have sensitive skin it’s harsh on your face and it has a very very bad smell I was not impressed at all I thia product

Love it!

I always use this scrub in my daily routine! It smells so fresh and clean. Always leaves my face feeling so soft and clean. I really recommend it !!!!

Beware

This has got the be the absolute worst thing for your face! Not only is this abrasive scrub not good to use, it left my skin feeling greasy. I guess you get what you pay for some times. Definitely worth investing in something better for your face

A lifetime commitment

I've been using this product since I was a teenager. I try other brands, but I always come back to this one on occasion. It's a solid, affordable and effective product.

use for body

I would recommend this product if you were using it as a body scrub if not it may be really harsh on your face and can cause it to tear but overall for a body scrub fantastic product

November 09, 2020

Good for your FEET

This scrub would cause micro tears on your face and damage your skin barrier. You won’t realize thus now until you’re older. Use it for your feet instead for soft feet. I’m glad I’ve stopped using this product.

1.5/5

November 09, 2020

Drys up skin

I tried the apricot scrub for 2 months only to get an extremely bad ashiness to my skin. My face was constantly dry and in need of moisture more than usual.

November 08, 2020

I will buy this over and over again!

I have been using this product and i love the quality. My skin is so soft and smooth after taking a shower. I will definitely recommend this to everyone! You wont regret!

November 08, 2020

Not my favorite skincare product

Leaves skin feeling fresh. I do not really like the texture however and even after you rinse it all off, the graininess remains. I think this product is better for really dry skin that is not sensitive.