St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Best Scrub

This scrub actually does what it should. It has medium size granules that make for a great exfoliation. This does the job and does not irritate the skin. It has been my HG scrub for years now.

November 02, 2020

Nice scent, not very effective

I absolutely love the French apricot scent. It lathers up nicely, left my skin feeling nice after. The downside was that I don’t find it nearly as effective as some of the other facial scrubs I have tried. I won’t be switching products over this one, but I enjoyed changing up my routine for a bit!

Loving it!

By far the best exfoliator I have used! The smell and effectiveness of this suppressed my first thoughts. Leaving my face super soft and making my makeup glide on so well.

November 02, 2020

Great for in shower face wash

Purchased this as an in shower face wash when I'm in a hurry and it comes through!
    The thickness, texture, sent and effectiveness are great! My only recommendation is that you make sure you use a face cream after as it does a good job at deep cleaning your face.

3.2/5

England, United Kingdom

Decent scrub with nice fresh feel

Personally I like this product, it smells great and makes my face feel fresh and smooth after using it. However many people have been saying dermatologists do not recommend this product as over time it causes micro tears on the skin and can be too harsh, so I would advice buying with caution

LOVE IT

I never use anything but this face scrub. It's absolutely amazing. It smells so fresh. Wakes you up in your morning shower. It makes your face so smooth and brings a beautiful glow to your face

November 01, 2020

Wow

Omg ! Très surprise par ce produit ! Je croyais que ça n’allait pas marcher mais wow ! Super hydratant et fais tout les bénéfice ! Très bon rapport qualité prix ! Rien a dire !

November 01, 2020

Definitely buying again and again

I love this product. Been using it for over 15 years. I would try other brand. But always end up back to it again and again. It use it 2-3x a week and leaving my skin clear, also when you partner it with a great moisturizer its perfect.
    its a must have.

1.0/5

October 31, 2020

DO NOT BUY

DO NOT BUY THIS. It will ruin your face and create micro tears overtime. Many derms and esthetician’s do not recommend. I used to believe in this because it made my skin soft, but overtime I started to realize how bad it was for my face. It was literally making my skin raw hence why it appeared to be soft. Never use any type of scrub on your face.

October 31, 2020

I Really Love This Scrub

I have been using this facial scrub for over a year, I love it! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean. It works really well for my oily skin type and I can notice a difference when I forget to use it. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to add an affordable and effective scrub to their daily routine.