St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

October 30, 2020

Great scrub

My skin love this scrub that I started it using for a long time now.I love how my skin feels clean and soft after every wash.For the very affordable price it is my favorite scrub.It is hypoallergenic and oil free which is good for acne prone skin.

October 29, 2020

Great for body exfoliation not face!

First and foremost please don't use this on your face! It's a great exfoliater for your body while in the shower. Great scent, not overpowering, smells clean and fresh. Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth also helps with breakouts on body. Great price for quality of product.

Great Skin Refresher

I've been using this scrub for years and I love it! Whenever my skin is looking dull and not feeling as smooth this scrub always gives my skin the revamp that it needs.

October 29, 2020

Great product, just be careful

I love Saint Ives apricot scrub. But I definitely don’t feel that it’s meant for the face. I love using it on my legs and feet as I feel it’s made for more of a deeper/rougher scrub. It really does the job and exfoliating and making your skin feel fresh and smooth. But definitely follow up by using a great moisturizer. I highly recommend this product!

Favourite face scrub

This brand of facial scrub is my favourite to use, the smell and the feel of it after you rinse it off is great. My skin feels great and refreshed. Definitely recommend this for acne skin too.

October 29, 2020

I've been using it for years!

I've been using it for years!!! I've tried a few other brands expensive and pharmacy brands and always go back to this one. Makes my skin feel fresh and new.

Amazing face wash

I have tried multiple face products and this one is by far my favourite! The exfoliating beads are the best out of all brands I've tried. The bottle is really good too, to get it all out at the end.

smells nice

I like this product a lot. It's easy to use in the shower, smells nice without being strong, uses ground shell instead of microbeads(boo) to exfoliate, and leaves my face feeling exceptionally clean. The only downside is that I find my skin feels a bit delicate if I don't moisturize it very well afterwards. I bought it for my face but I t's also been a good product to use on other parts of your body

California, United States

Fresh smelling!

Love that this product not only leaves me feeling fresh and revitalized but also smells great! The price is very affordable and a little goes a long way!

October 29, 2020

Worth being a bathroom staple

I’ve used st.ives my whole life and I’ve never come across a product that didn’t live up to its expectations. And this product is no different. I use it once sweet to clean all the impurities off my skin and it leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I’ve always love their apricot scrubs.