St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

November 06, 2020

Like this brand.

I've normally always used this brand. Leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Only thing Is it does take a bit of time to start working. And have to continue using.

November 06, 2020

A must have

This exfoliating facial scrub is great, helps with acne! My face always feel smooth and refreshed after every use! I use this on a daily basis. Every girl should have this in their bathroom!

Yas girl

I buy this face wash all the time. I've been using it since I was a teenage. I love how it helps with my dead skin cells. I always feel refreshed after using it. I use it when I need to get down and get everything off my face. I recommend it to everyone.

1.3/5

Bad for your face

This is a cool product but it’s not good for your face there are some chemicals in it that irritates the face and the scrubs strip the skin off your face to make it feel like your skin is soft but it’s just damaged

Great Shower Face Wash

The reason I say it's great for the shower is because I love having the option to use some on my arms and behind to work off some dead-skin in those areas as well as my face. For the price, I don't feel bad using it on my body sometimes when I want a bit more of a buff.

November 05, 2020

This is my favourite brand

I love st. Ives. This is my regular go to brand at any store. It's always reasonably priced. And it doesn't irritate my skin. I can use it every day. They have a great skin care line for all daily needs.

I always buy St. Ives apricot scrub

I have always used St. Ives apricot scrub on my face every time I shower. Now that my son is a bit older he uses it too but the Acnecontrol one. Also, we love the scent!

1.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Please don’t use this!!

If you know anything about skincare you should know that face scrubs are terrible! Natural doesn’t always mean better. The results of this are very short term, it is filled with fragrance and actually irritates your skin. The inconsistency of the beads can cause tiny cuts on your skin that aren’t visible to the eye. Always chemically exfoliate and do your research! :)

November 04, 2020

Love love love this face wash!

This is my go to face wash as I love the thick cream it has as well as the small bits of apricot that Leave your skin feeling fresh and clean! The only thing that I would say it needs work on is that it doesn’t foam as good as others.

Inexpensive exfoliator

This is one of my must have or staple skincare items. Its very cost effective and the little abrasive particles that exfoliates the skin is very evenly distributed throughout the product. Its gentle on the skin, I have not had any redness, burning, itching or flaking of my skin after using. My skin always looks very bright and feels very soft after using. The scent is also very nice without being overpowering. I definitely would buy this again because as stated before it is a staple item.