St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

December 22, 2020

Fresh

I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. The scrub really gets into there and cleans. I always felt fresh after using it on my face and body

December 21, 2020

does the job

I love this exfoliating scrub. It feels so amazing when you put it on and scrubs the face just right. The smell of aproicot it amazing and adds so much more pleasure to using this product.

Good cleanser

This product smells amazing and comes in many other scents. I find it’s a good cleanser but it should be used with another cleanser or product to help clear acne

My mom recommended this

This product has been a staple in my Home even when growing up. Excellent exfoliator, makes my skin feel so soft! Gentle enough for teens to use to help get rid of black heads. The price is really affordable for anyone.

This product is great!

I’ve been using this product since I was a teenager, I love the refreshing feel after I’ve washed my face with this product.
    Over the years it has changed abit like new packaging and less grit but I think overall it’s still my favourite!

December 19, 2020

Great value

I have been using ST. IVES FRESH SKIN APRICOT EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB for quite a few years now. It can be found with the skincare and lotions section of your drugstore or grocery store. I use this product not only as a face scrub, but a body scrub as well. The smell is divine and you won't regret this purchase.

December 17, 2020

different takes on this

some people say this is a terrible product, others say it’s good but i think it’s in the middle. sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn’t, i’m always trying to expand my face care

December 17, 2020

Great exfoliant!

This product has great smell as well as great results ! St.Ives has been my go to product to rejuvenate my skin when it is getting dry and dull. This is a wonderful product and feels amazing on the skin.

December 16, 2020

This product is amazing!!!!

This product is amazing!!! I have used this product for years because of its effectiveness. I would definitely tell friends and family about this product and in fact have!

December 15, 2020

Clear and Confident Skin!

The St. Ives Apricot Exfoiliating Facial Scrub is value for money. It shows results in a bout a month of continuous use. It is gentle on the skin and the aroma of apricot is just right, not too overpowering. Most of all, It does what it claims to do - it removes dead skin cells and keeps your skin more fresh and clear.