St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 19, 2021

My go to brand

My go to brand for facial scrub. Good amount of exfoliant and love the apricot scent. Can use daily without skin feeling dry or over exfoliated. Have used this for years!

February 19, 2021

Good skin scrub that really works

It's a good skin scrub that really work as well as is very cost effective doesn't break the bank like other expensive cosmetic products that are not effective and more expensive also. When it comes to scub I trust that product blindly.

February 18, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Scrub

This is a really scrub to use as part of a daily routine. I have used it for years and I find it works really well. It really helps keep my skin feeling nice and smooth and helps remove blackheads and pimples. The only downfall I have is the price. I tend to pay anywhere from $6-$10 for it.

February 17, 2021

Gentle exfoliating scrub

I did enjoy this product. However the exfoliating beads were super gentle. I prefer a little more exfoliating than what this product offers however I would still buy again.

February 17, 2021

So Clean

I use this product often. I find it keeps my skin soft and clean. It removes makeup and dirt from the skin without causing redness or damage. I feel fresh and clean after using this product. I even put it in gift baskets for friends.

February 16, 2021

Love love love!!!

The smell is amazing!!!! It really does work the exfoliating beads leave my face feeling amazing! I would highly recommend this product! I’m a user for life

February 16, 2021

Loved my skin after this product!

I like the smell nice and the fact that uses ground shell instead of microbeads. Better for my skin and the environment.
    Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. I find it a little harsh to use every day. 2-3 times a week works best for me.

February 15, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Favourite face scrub!

This is my go to face scrub! It smells amazing and works a treat, getting rid of all dead skin and refreshing your face. It’s also great value for money and lasts such a long time... I love it!

February 14, 2021

Like sandpaper on your skin

Or 1000 cats licking you at one time. Removes the top three layers of skin. Smells like my grandmas house. The beads in this product have been reported to be bad for the environment. You can’t even get it in dollar stores any more. And thank goodness because if I get it as another “stocking stuffer” from grandma, I’m going to be so disappointed in man kind.

February 14, 2021

Really nice for low cost

leaves my skin soft and sebum free combined with a facial cleanse really nice for a low cost scrub.I do not have very sensitive skin, so I'm not sure how it'd treat those with sensitive skin.