St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

February 24, 2021

Perfect Exfoliator

If you have super oily and sorta rough skin, this is perfect. I keep seeing all these people talking about micro abrasions from the exfoliant; maybe you either don't need a strong exfoliant for your skin type or you're pressing too hard into your skin. Gentle strokes is all you need. I've never had an issue. I use this every other day and it seriously improves the look and feel of my skin versus not using it all. It's a value for money for me.

Great face wash!

This is a great face wash. The little beads are great at helping remove dry skin- especially in the winter months.
    I have sensitive skin and it’s not irritated my skin at all. Have been using the face wash for many many years.

England, United Kingdom

Very effective

I’ve used this exfoliator for years, and it’s one of my favourites. It’s very effective and leaves my skin feeling really clean and smooth. You know sometimes you use an exfoliator and there’s just not enough “bits” in it? This one has exactly the right amount. You should only use a physical (rather than chemical) exfoliant once or twice a week, and that’s plenty if you use this one. It’s pretty vigorous! It’s great, but definitely moisturise afterwards (you were going to anyway, right?) otherwise this could make your skin somewhat dry. I’d definitely recommend it.

2.3/5

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Questionable Product

The St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub smells great but the effectiveness of the product is questionable. Especially since the formula is know for cause microtears. I wouldn't recommend this product.

Great

St. Ives exfoliating facial scrub is effective. It is gentle for the face and removes dead skin keeping skin soft and supple. The value for the product is very affordable.

February 22, 2021

Best facial scrub out there PERIOD.

This product has been around forever. I have been using since I was a teenager and I'm 41. I love that St. IVES has made facial exfoliants for various skin types. I have tried a few of them and I loved each one. This truly exfoliates really good. The coarseness is perfect to get down deep inside your pores. And it hydrates your skin in the process. Let's face it. Our skin needs to be exfoliate at least once a day. I use at night to clean away all the dirt from the day and go to bed feeling fresh and clean!!

Bath and North East Somerset, United Kingdom

Amazing Apricots!

I have been using this product for years but since Covid I have been using hand gel frequently at work - I get home to find I have dried cracked skin on my hands, this replenishes and hydrates my skin instantly. Good value with a excellent fragrance

Manchester, United Kingdom

Fresh!

Love this product, makes my skin feel instantly smoother. Gets rid of dirt and dry skin and makes the skin brighter and fresh. I use this product 1-2 times a week in the shower to exfoliate my skin and love using it as part of my skin care regime.

February 21, 2021

i use all the time

this is my go to product to use anytime i am in the shower!! it makes my face feel so smooth and fresh after usuage. 10/10 would buy again, been using for a few years now

February 21, 2021

Great scrub

St Ives is my go to brand for facial scrubs. This one has a good amount of exfoliant and you can use daily without skin feeling dry or over exfoliated. Have used this for years! I also like the smell of the scrub