St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits
- Hypoallergenic

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 07, 2009

I do not use this product on my face, as I feel it is too rough. However, I feel this product is wonderful as a body exfoliator! I use all over to remove dead skin and rough spots.

1.8/5

March 06, 2009

As an esthetician this product haunts me. ANYTHING is better than this. The crushed shells have sharp edges that actually slice the skin microscopically. This is what causes the irritation people talk about. It's scrapes your skin and if you're acneic at all it creates little lesions for bacteria to enter. Redness, itchiness and dryness are so common. We would have so many people come in for facials with those issues and find out that they're using this product.
    Yes it does smell fantastic. Delicious even. That does not mean you should use it on your face! There are so many better exfoliants out there. Try to stay away from anything with crushed shells in them.

March 05, 2009

This product has a great smell, it makes my skin tingle every time i put it on and leaves a great soft feeling afterwards.

March 03, 2009

I have been loyal to this product for 6 years :) -- I use it twice a week on my face. ( It also works in the shower as a great scrub for dry elbows & knees) I have also tried many expensive face scrubs and none of them compair to the apricot scrub. I have gotten a few of my friends and family members on it as well....& they are always ranting about how much their face feels better & softer since using it !....for $4..I'm telling you...It's worth the try !

March 02, 2009

This has become a staple in my collection of toiletries. I used to use it on my face but now find it's a little too harsh. I like to use it on my legs and back of my upper arms. It's no-nonsense, inexpensive, and, as it's in a tube form, is easy to toss into your suitcase without worrying about spillage. For the price, you can't beat it!

March 01, 2009

I love this product. It's the best facial out there for a very affordable price. I've been using it for months and my skin has improved. My skin is softer than ever before.

March 01, 2009

This is a must buy for me. It's fairly cheap. I think it only runs about $4 for a bottle that lasts me about 3 months or so. I really love this stuff. It's not too abrasive, and it works really well. My skin is always tighter and smoother and brighter after using it. Plus I love that it doesn't smell like crap.

February 25, 2009

I have tried a million different cleansers, from ProActiv to Clinique to clean and clear, and nothing worked like St. Ives. I find it to be gentle enough to not irratate your skin but effective enough to wipe away dry dead skin (which most cleansers do not do) I have been using the St. Ives Apricot Exfoliant for 3 years now and I find my skin looks better than ever! It's so great to find such an amazing product that works for such a low price.

February 16, 2009

This is one of my must haves to keep my face smooth.

February 10, 2009

Awesome product! Exfoliates well and leaves your skin super soft. I have been using it for more than 10 years and my mom has always sworn by it even before that. A must have in the shower.