St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Southwark, United Kingdom

Recommended

I have been using this for many many years twice a week and I love how it leaves my skin so clean refreshed and lightly fragranced. I will keep buying it.

1.5/5

Cheshire, United Kingdom

Awful for my skin

This product was so bad for my skin. Was really rough and just did nothing for my skin at all. It might work for others but personally I wouldn’t be recommending this. I would suggest going for something less rough.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this!

This scrub is definitely one of the best I have tried and always recommend it to family and friends. It’s moisturizing and gets rid of dead skin whilst keeping your skin smooth.

March 04, 2021

Leaves me Glowing

I love how it exfoliates my skin. It has a nice smell. It leaves my skin soft soft and smooth. Over all I find it is very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again.

2.7/5

March 04, 2021

It’s okay

I like the product but I find it harsh on my face
    Everyone has different skin types but for me who has sensitive skin I would say try something softer

Too rough for face

I don't like this product for my face as I think its a bit too rough. I do however enjoy using this as a body scrub. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend because I feel it is easy to over exfoliate with this scrub.

One of our favorite

One of our favorite exfoliant since many years. We aways buy it again and again because he really does a good job with our face. We recommand it to everyone.

March 03, 2021

Would love to try it out.

This exfoliating facial scrub looks good to use, I love peach, so I think It could have a delicious scent. I would love to try it out, because I have never try it before.

I love this product!

I love this scrub! I use it on my face but also my arms and legs to exfoliate. It smells great and really does exfoliate. I usually use this scrub, then shave my legs/arms and they are baby smooth!

March 02, 2021

Effective but use for body not face

I have found that this product is better used on the body to exfoliate such as after shaving. It is too abrasive to use on face and the beads may feel too sharp especially for sensitive skin. I use it for my body though and will continue to