St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub Reviews

Apricot Scrub deep cleans, instantly leaving skin smooth and glowing.

Product  Benefits

Key Ingredients
Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

March 22, 2021

Worth the buy

I find that this one is gentler then their other brands perfect for my skin type smells so nice. The design of the bottle as well is nice easy to use it would be a buy again for me for sure

March 22, 2021

I have always bought this

I have always bought this product, I first tried it when i was young Its is gentle on my sensative skin, doesnt dry my face out but still gives a good scrub and cleaning. The price is reasonable for the quality and the portion is perfect to last about a month. I love how it feels so natural and has no chemical smells. st ives has always been one of my favorite brands, i never irritates my skin even if i try different flavors of this scrub, they are all great and can be different kinds for all sorts of skin issues.

0.7/5

March 21, 2021

not good at all

this is the worst scrub ever it’s super irritating and harsh, not good for sensitive skin or even regular skin super damaging do not use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 20, 2021

Perfect for anybody!

I have been using this scrub for probably 5 years at this point, through the teenage acne to balanced skin. I love how creamy yet exfoliating it is. My skin always feels really soft after I use it!

March 19, 2021

Exfoliant quotidien

Je l'utilise tout les 2 jours, je travail dans une endroit tres poussiereux donc pas le choix de bien nettoyer ma peau. L' odeur est agreable, et il exfolie bien, ma peau est nette apres.
    Le rapport qualite-prix est bon. Un bon produit dans l'ensemble.

March 19, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

My old faithful go to staple exfoliator!

This is my holy grail exfoliator, the one I always return to after trying anything else as it’s just a great product. Great value, brilliant quality and there’s something nostalgic about the smell for my. Life long fave product in my family!

March 18, 2021
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Too harsh for facial skin

This is great for removing fake tan/dead skin on the body however this is quite harsh for using on the sensitive skin on the face. It is cheap though and does the job when in a pinch.

2.7/5

March 18, 2021

I would not buy this product again.

Not the ideal product for troubled skin. T may be alright for those who don’t need anything very specific and the price is certainly appealing, but it’s definitely not catered to those prone to acne. Doesn’t leave any residues but I’m not convinced it’s an affective anti bacterial agent.

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Refreshing

I have been using this product for several years several times a week. It is a great to exfoliate and leaves skin feeling refreshed and healthy. I also appreciate that it is reasonably priced.

0.8/5

March 17, 2021

Dermatologist does not recommend!

I used to use this stuff all the time. then I spoke to a dermatologist who told me it causes micro tears to the skin and can ruin your skin over time. I will never use it again!